Wanted Stone Barbeque with chimney

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by Monica 77 Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi

I am looking for a barbeque and i like the stone Barbeques with the Chimney.  If anybody has one for sale please let me know.  I'm in Playa Flamenca.

thanks

Monica

Like 0      
04 Apr 2011 7:44 AM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

Brico warehouse at Crevillente have got them on offer at 99€

Like 0      
04 Apr 2011 10:06 AM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Theres a Brico at La Zenia and they are having a closing down sale so are giving 30% discount you may get one cheaper its worth a look they are on the roundabout by the Toll booths just past Consum at Paddys Point

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
04 Apr 2011 11:32 PM by Monica 77 Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi Thanks for coming back. 

I was  in Brico house last week and didnt see any.

I seen the brouchure for Brico warehouse they are a great price, Im not back in Spain until mid May and they will be sold out by then.

thanks again

Monica

Like 0      
05 Apr 2011 8:33 AM by alysonwenham Star rating in blackpool, england. 83 posts Send private message

I doubt very much that you will get a second-hand one, you have to cement them together, it would weigh a tonne!!!  I got mine from AKI last June, I shopped around comparing price and style, and they were in Carrefour, Aki, Brico, Leroy Merlin and all the garden centres.  AKI did free delivery and it had to come on a flat bed due to the weight.

Like 0      
05 Apr 2011 8:35 AM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Hi there the big Super Brico at Elche have them, they a have regular sales too, they have a got good range as well. take the AP7 onto N340 its 2 juntions down towards Elche

Like 0      
05 Apr 2011 9:33 AM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Why not ring them up and pay for one over the phone and arrange delivery for when you come over the number is 0034 965 406 063 fax 965 405 467 www.bricodepot.es they are open 9 to 9 spanish time mon to sat  the one on offer at 99 euros is number 2.558 barbacoas.

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anyone know of a decent taxi shuttle service in Palma, mallorca? - 0 posts
Airport transfers - 4 posts
places to eat in Cartagena - 4 posts
Ford Puma 1.7, Black, San Javier area! - 1 posts
Register to vote (new window) - 13 posts
Repairs - 1 posts
Getting Replacement Car Documents - 6 posts
BLISS ^_^ - 1 posts
New Consumer Protection Laws - 3 posts
If it is raining or you are bored: Legal podcasts - 0 posts
Printing Prices (Spain) - 13 posts
Insurance companies - who is responsible? - 4 posts
Jewellery Repairs - 3 posts
dangerous dogs in Andalucia - 12 posts
For sale Ford Puma, Black, San Javier area! - 0 posts
Housing Benefit for pensioners in Spain - 1 posts
Signwriters - 0 posts
Green Power Sucks! - 2 posts
LONG TERM RENT CAMPOSOL - 0 posts
RE/MAX and lettings management - 0 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL WANTED - 1 posts
Certificate of good conduct ! - 2 posts
Name and Shame Bad Tenants - 6 posts
Bars in Fuengirola showing cricket? - 0 posts
Confirmed: Buyers deposits for Herrada del Tollo, San Jose covered by generic guarantee policy - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x