Tapatalk compatible?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi Justin. As this is a custom built forum, is it compatible with Tapatalk? Just started using it on another forum and the load speed/ experience is so much better than trying to view it using my phone's browser. Most apps seem to be made with the iphone in mind, so us Blackberry and Android users seem to miss out. This software is available across the operating systems (and is currenly free on the BB!). 

Would make it so much easier to use on the move if the plugin works .

Mark

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 3:53 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Mark

Thanks for that.  I didn't know about TapaTalk so just took a quick look at it.  They do have an API which we could use to hook into the EOS forums.

I'll take a proper look over the next few days. 

I have also been doing some work to understand what's needed to develop our own iPhone, iPad and Android apps as we are getting a lot more users accessing the site on these devices.

It's definitely got to happen this year but as always it's a matter of priorities and funds!

Will give it some more thought over the next few days.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 4:46 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hoping that Tapatalk can be integrated a s it is a free plugin from what I read, just need some programming tme . You have just said in your reply exactly the same as other have. iPhone takes priority, then Android, no mention of Blackberry though . As Tapatalk is available for use on all 3 systems, you may not need to develop your own app .

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Leather Chairs - 3 posts
Taxes in Spain for the over 65's - 11 posts
Television / Viasat - 1 posts
Torrestat with teleast - 8 posts
world superbikes - 5 posts
Sausage Day in Formentera del Segura - 0 posts
Camposol, Mazarron, Murcia | F.A.S.T. Public Meeting 7th March - 0 posts
second hand accoustic guitar (left handed ) required - 0 posts
Room Sizes - 2 posts
Wanted 2 cat boxes suitable for air travel - 0 posts
Automotive Cars - Malaga - 1 posts
Under 16s, pools and Andalucia - 16 posts
Mojacar Restaurants with Entertainment for Birthday Celebrations - 2 posts
Portofino Alcaidesa - 0 posts
Property management services - beware! - 0 posts
Community fee - Different question - 4 posts
New thread called "Vitamins in Spain" - especially for Mr Ackers! - 2 posts
A Spanish view of the Justice System in Spain - 1 posts
Take The Pedal Off The Metal - 3 posts
If you have some spare time - 0 posts
House for rent - 0 posts
Smoking in Corridors of Apartment Blocks - 6 posts
I'VE BEEN SPOOFED ! - 23 posts
Art Exhibition Castillo de la Duquesa Manilva - 0 posts
Wanted: Weight training equipment... - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x