Building a dream villa in Altea Hills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Sep 2010 12:00 AM by ahone23 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi,

After living in spain for a year close to torrevieja 3 years ago, my family and I are now going through the process of building our dream villa in Altea Hills. The builders have begun work as I post this and the only reason we decided to really have the courage to proceed with buying a plot of land and to build our dream villa was becuase of a spanish conveyancy company based in Calpe called ** EDITED - Advertising **. I am wanting to promote this company as we have all read about so many horror stories when buying abroad, but this company have a unique selling point and they will take all the troubles away that you may have from 'cencept to completion' I believe strongly that this company could help so many people realise their dream of owning a dream property in Spain.

You can also follow my journey of the building of our dream home on my blog.

** EDITED - Self promotion **

This message was last edited by ahone23 on 26/09/2010.

This message was last edited by ahone23 on 26/09/2010.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 27/09/2010.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 28/09/2010.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2010 9:22 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Errrr, is that fact that your user name is "ahone23" and the contact person on the "Search and Survey" website is "Andrew Hone" just a total conincidence?

It is obviously your company which means you are using the forums to advertise your services.  You probably already know that this is NOT ALLOWED.  Please respect the forum rules and I would appreciate it if you didn't try to deceive people.

It's these sorts of practices that have given Spain just a bad image for so long.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
27 Sep 2010 10:42 AM by ahone23 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

It is not a coincidence at all. And no it is not my business. I am going through the building process right now and the foundations will be in within the next month.  We have been so impressed with the company so far that we are trying to help promote them as we feel they could help so many people, and they will in turn help us further with our construction.

So no, i am not trying to deceive people, but help lots of people who have been deceived in the past and has therefore put off others to follow their dream by showing people the step by step process of ** EDITED - Advertising **.

Thanks

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 28/09/2010.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2010 10:49 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

But your name is on the website as the point of contact, so you are either the owner or the person doing their marketing.

You're still not being 100% honest with us.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
27 Sep 2010 2:35 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

UK representitive for Search and Survey  Andrew Hone

Who's telling porkies.

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2010 10:16 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

I have been reading the blog about building a dream villa in Altea Hills with great interest.  Apparently the building of the dream villa has already started (within weeks of signing up the builder!) and will be ready within 12 months.  Of course with the current "crisis" it is highly likely that a builder would be available to start immediately, but to be completed within 12 months?  Is this really possible?  Interested in hearing other people's views!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
27 Sep 2010 10:46 PM by ahone23 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by ahone23 on 03/09/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

forgot to put middle name on tickrts with ryan air - 20 posts
Changes to Iberdrola Electricity Contracts - 1 posts
Hi Guys ....new here - 19 posts
abbey financial solutions and Irish Life - 3 posts
F1 - 32 posts
Notary in Aguilas, Murcia - 2 posts
Notary in Aguilas, Murcia - 0 posts
Illegal house advice urgently required - 7 posts
Sharon’s Appeal for Noah’s Arc - "Three Rainbows" - 4 posts
Newbie to the site. - 2 posts
i also got riped off by devlin brothers - 0 posts
VAN HEADING TO SPAIN JAN 2011 - 0 posts
new sky viewing card - 2 posts
Consumer Protection Agency ? - 4 posts
Topping up an English phone - 2 posts
Self appointed, Involuntary, Guardian of the Abandonados... - 7 posts
Who to trust? - 20 posts
EOS Long term rental enquiries - 3 posts
Carpenter seeks work - 1 posts
6 months rental - 3 posts
state schools - 3 posts
Maurice Boland from Talk Radio Europe kicked out - 3 posts
Washing Machine engineer - 1 posts
pool plans - 2 posts
Online recipe site - Yummy food. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x