cigs in gibraltar

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jun 2009 00:00 by biglewy Star rating in hull uk. 6 posts Send private message

thanks buzylizzie for your info but is that 8.80 sterling for 10 seems very cheap , i was there in march for the day and it cost me 11.00 for samson tobacco so is golden virginia cheaper in gibraltar because normally golden virginia is normally more expensive than samson . is samson still 11.00 for 10 x 50g then?? another question is im flying into gibraltar with monarch airways so if i remember you do not go through the spanish checkpoint so you can get more than the 200 in your luggage and back to the uk, have you also done this yourself busy  lizzie

Like 0      
19 Jun 2009 17:36 by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 193 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar

Hi

Golden Virginia - definitely £8.80 (pounds sterling) for box of 5 x 50g

Old Holborn is £9.00 (pounds sterling) for box of 5 x 50g

Amber Leaf is the cheapest - around £6.20 for box of 5 x 50g

I'm not sure what Samson is but I think it is more than Amber Leaf but cheaper than Golden Virginia

When landing in Gib you still have to go through Customs in Spain so are only allowed the one box per person. It's the same flying back from Gib to UK.

p.s. It's better to "post reply" on the earlier/original thread than to start a new one each time you post ......

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

San Juan question - 5 posts
I cannot wait for the next siesta show - 0 posts
cig prices !!!! - 0 posts
how to get pitch at sabi market - 5 posts
Handing over/ Signing up - 0 posts
price in gibraltar - 3 posts
Advice about refreshing a Legal Embargo please - 2 posts
Wanted, Sun Loungers. - 5 posts
METAL BUNK BED - 0 posts
Increase In Tobacco Prices - 33 posts
Notary Appointment - 1 posts
Lawyer Wanted - 1 posts
looking for somewhere to stay in La Marina, weel in September, maybe long term permantly next year... - 0 posts
CAR HIRE - 17 posts
foreign plates and foreign licences - 1 posts
Bus and Train fares. - 3 posts
Cheap car wanted - 2 posts
rogue builder made repairs - 0 posts
alloy wheel refurb - 0 posts
Fed Ex collection and or mail box - 2 posts
Ambasun - 0 posts
Is it the heat? - 9 posts
property maintenance - 0 posts
property maintenance - 2 posts
moveing to spain advice welcome - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

Compare car hire in Spain

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x