bankia bank account

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jan 2022 7:51 PM by twiggy22 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hi 

i have a bankia current account that is now caixabank but i cannot access my account , i used my passport number to open the account in castellon as at the time i didnt have an NIE number . i live in the uk but will need my account for future transactions . i cannot contact caixabank as they will not accept my passport number .

what can i do ?

Like 0      
27 Jan 2022 10:01 AM by scollins Star rating in London. 53 posts Send private message

Hello,

Did you have internet banking when you had a Bankia account? If so you should have been able to download the Caixa App which allows you to message the branch holding your account. Nothing changed regarding passwords etc on handover so you should be able to contact your branch. Other than that my experience has been to physically attend the branch with passport, NIE number , bank card and it is then (usually) sorted out.

Like 0      
28 Jan 2022 4:15 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1166 posts Send private message

My husband has sorted out logging on to Caixa bank for two people on our community.

The first one obviously didn't read the instructions (Caixabank sent one to everyone with a Bankia account) about logging on and if you use your DNI or NIE then you need to include the letters in capitals. He had been trying about a dozen times but, again, obviously didn't read the instructions that you only get three goes). Did the "I have forgotten my login details" and they sent him a code by SMS to the number he had registered with Bankia and got that sorted.

The other guy had been logging in to Caixa with his new passport number which he hadn't registered with Bankia. Using the old passport number worked for him with his old password and he changed the details online once he'd got in.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Corvera, Huma, Inversiones Manymar, Socribo, Sol Mijas--CostaLuz Lawyes new won cases - 4 posts
High Water Bills in Javea Spain - 0 posts
The BREXIT has it affected you living in Spain - 0 posts
Tests4You - Bad experience - 11 posts
Driving in Spain UK licence - 5 posts
Revolut account - 0 posts
Eurona - how to end your contract? Help - 4 posts
SEO - 3 posts
Proposal for Community to supply phone, TV and internet. - 11 posts
House Purchase - 8 posts
Non res tax- ouch!! - 46 posts
HEARING AID - 2 posts
Do you need a PCR test - 5 posts
Water leakage - 10 posts
Rent in Spain - 6 posts
Change Administrator for a Spanish sl company - 0 posts
Why you should sign the spanish property owners visa petition - 2 posts
Car problem - 12 posts
Structural Modification - What is required? - 5 posts
Any major complications for brits in Spain purchasing gold? - 4 posts
In Madrid, need the best dentist for the money, advice needed. - 0 posts
Beware, Scammer on EOS. - 3 posts
Making an insurance claim - 2 posts
leaving spain - 1 posts
travelling between UK, Gib and Spain with Irish passport - 16 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x