Personal loan

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Aug 2019 4:53 PM by annkeith Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Will a Spanish bank give a personal loan to help pay outstanding back taxes. 

Like 0      
13 Aug 2019 5:30 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 405 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

A long shot but try asking. You can make up any reason for applying for a personal loan. I would imagine they will want some sort of security. Unsecured loans in Spain are considered a gift by the recipient.

Like 1      
13 Aug 2019 7:36 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1838 posts Send private message

You need to be a resident..you also need proof of income / and depending on how much you want to borrow you will need to have a property that you own that they can repo if you fail to keep up the payments... it's the same when you borrow off a UK bank.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 13/08/2019.

Like 1      
14 Aug 2019 9:34 AM by acer Star rating. 1465 posts Send private message

You may want to speak to the Hacienda or local authority, whichever it is, and see if they will agree a payment plan for you - if they agree it'll be cheaper than a loan. 

Even if they decline it may delay action against you.

Good luck.

Like 2      
16 Nov 2021 3:06 PM by Mayvin Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Mayvin´s avatar

Credit is an integral part of the modern world. People will not stop borrowing. But it is essential to learn to understand when and under what circumstances it is worth taking credit and when it is better to refuse it. Personal credit is, of course, given, I have personally worked in Spanish banks, and many clients have taken out loans to pay taxes. But sometimes the interest was too high for reasons I don't understand. So some turned to hurtigudbetaling.dk . There you could compare loans from different banks and with varying rates of interest.

This message was last edited by Mayvin on 11/20/2021.

Like 0      
24 Dec 2021 12:58 PM by Xasader Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Can I take a personal loan in Spain to open a business if I am not a permanent resident?

Like 0      
12 Jan 2022 12:22 AM by Casered Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

You will not take any loan in any country if you are not domiciled there. This is the case in Spain, where I have some friends, and in the case of Finland, where I have lived for more than five years.

Like 0      
13 Jan 2022 10:52 PM by Farstud Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

You need to be a resident and have a job that will prove you can afford to pay the interests.

Like 0      
14 Jan 2022 1:04 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1838 posts Send private message

No bank in any country will lend you the money to open a business up.. (especially a business in Spain) the only way they would consider a  loan is if you had a property that you owned outright .. they would offer you a mortgage against you property...if your business failed and you couldn't pay the outstanding mortgage  they would simply repo your property and sell it to recover the dept..

Like 0      
19 Jan 2022 2:04 PM by Blandon Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Yup. I agree with you @windtalker, no bank in any country will lend you money to open a business. against your property they would simply repo your property and sell it to recover the debt if your business failed and you could not pay the outstanding mortgage

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Transferring pension to spain - 10 posts
Freeware Accounting Progam for a Small Club/Association - 1 posts
need to change uk address - 59 posts
IBI tax on property - 14 posts
Debt status certificate - 66 posts
Pet passports after No Deal Brexit - 25 posts
Motor homes - 3 posts
Mortgage Floor Clause Question - 9 posts
Water - 2 posts
Watching Football Training in Barcelona - 0 posts
Horizontal Property Law and Apartment Block Barbecues - 2 posts
Drones and traffic fines - 17 posts
Spanish Law/HPL - 5 posts
CBD Capsules - 6 posts
Guardamar or torrevieja - 3 posts
Banking - 6 posts
Buying Beef - 5 posts
Patronato De Recaudacion Provincial. - 3 posts
Losing my NIE/TIE - 5 posts
Bringing plants to Spain - 3 posts
inter active cadastral map of spain - 0 posts
Property Extensions and community charges - 9 posts
Won appeal court hearing! - 12 posts
Hello everyone - 1 posts
Urbanization Cabo Romano, La Manga Del Mar Menor - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x