anyone seen my kids? abducted and taken to porta banus

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by woody123 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hi, it been 4 months sinc my daughters where taken illigaly from there home in march cambridgeshire by there mother and new boyfriend,am desperate for some news and to know they are ok , penny and tia , brown tho i doubt they allowed to use sir name, 9 and 11 , slim blonds, there mother julie is 5 ft and 40s and the boyfriend is alex sewell, 30,s

thats all i know, they are under charge of abduction but i dont know how to start to look for them, any ideas????????

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 3:25 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Oh Woody,

My heart goes out to you. Your kids must miss you so much.

Good luck in your search. Hope someone in EOS from the CDS can help in some way.

Kind regards,

Janice

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 6:00 PM by Rose1 Star rating in El Pilar, Estepona. 78 posts Send private message

Rose1´s avatar

Hi Woody

So sorry to hear of your situation. I can't imagine the anguish you must be feeling. We live quite close to Banus and our daughter is at the international school there so I will get her to ask around to see if any of her friends (also from other schools) have come across them. Children are great at networking and even if yours aren't living on an urbanisation where there are other resident families, I'm sure they will still have made loads of friends. It's hard to keep a low profile down here, especially if you have children. It's a very gossipy place and fresh faces are always a novelty. Your daughters have pretty and unusual names, too, which will stick in someone's memory.

I think some of the other EOS contributors have school age children so hopefully we can get some other ears to the ground.

Best wishes

Rose

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 7:24 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Woody - sorry to hear your news. Are you sure they are still around here? Have you contacted the british consulate as well as if their names were registered in any of the schools then as the spanish system is very regulated, they could be quite easily found.

If the mother and boyfriend need to work then they too may be registered with the authorities so the best advice I can give you would be to hassle the authorities to look for them.

If I hear anything I will pm you

Good Luck

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 8:34 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Woody oh my God you must be distraught - the fact that they are not with you is bad enough - the fact you dont know where they are and the way they were taklen is despicable. This can be a very easy place to hide - just ask all the villains but is it worth contacting the local English speaking free papers and sending photographs - never know someone might have results - try www.surinenglish.com  and www.euroweeklynews.com

I am sure that everyone on the site feels your pain

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 8:41 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Woody, what an awful situation.

I'm trying to think of ways we could help.  Are you sure they are in the Puerto Banus area?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Parking - 2 posts
My driving license has hit a brick wall! - 28 posts
BEWARE!!! EXCESS BAGGAGE - 32 posts
candymar los pacos fuengirola - 0 posts
Completion Works On New Developments - 7 posts
purchased in 2001 and still not finished - 4 posts
Mast for Broadband and Landline phones. - 5 posts
Offset Mortgages - 3 posts
FRAUDULENT MORTGAGE BROKER NICKED AT NOTARY - 8 posts
Anyone buying on Royal Dreams Site in Albudeite? - 8 posts
understanding spanish written word - 5 posts
EMERGENCY GAS ENGINEERS - 11 posts
Joinery work in Spain - 6 posts
Sold Again!!! - 3 posts
Solo hablamos español por favor - 50 posts
Spanish ONLY in here PLEASE. - 35 posts
Computer problem!!! - 14 posts
Lanzarote Villa - damp problem - 0 posts
Buy/Register Car in Gib and run in Spain - 5 posts
arenal 2000 benalmadena golf - 10 posts
For you men out there - 94 posts
A note of caution - 10 posts
Military/Service Pensions - 3 posts
Car Trailer For Sale - 2 posts
Alcaidesa - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x