TV recommendations

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by iain4702 Star rating in East Lothian & Lo.... 42 posts Send private message

I have a small holiday house in Los Montesinos and recently cancelled my contract with Superbeam.Is there anyone out there who can suggest another provider.

IAIN

Like 0      
02 Feb 2010 11:46 AM by J Turner Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi I would recommend going for a big dish if you can.  I ended up going for that option because I realised it would save me a lot of money in the long run as it would be my own and would only require a one-off payment for the equipment and the fitting etc.  I now have a 1.9 metre dish with Sky connected (which I sorted out myself through family in the UK) which gives me more channels than I need although you don't have to go for Sky if you are not there all the time as there are many other satellite boxes you could go for if you don't want the Sky channels you will still get BBC, ITV etc. 

Anyway if you are interested I used a company called Television Technology (966783944).  They were very knowledgeable and gave a good service and I haven't had any problems or any more to pay since I had it fitted around a year ago.  They also advised me how to go about getting Sky sorted out.  I don't live too far away from you so I'm sure Los Montesinos will be within their catchment area.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2010 3:07 PM by iain4702 Star rating in East Lothian & Lo.... 42 posts Send private message

Thank you very much for the information

Iain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

caja murcia mortgage rates - 2 posts
Property Completed. Hab Cert granted BUT still waiting. - 30 posts
All sound? - 3 posts
Utility areas - 0 posts
Hard to understand. - 4 posts
Disconnection of water supply by the Builder - 2 posts
Shower showrooms Fuengirolla - 1 posts
HD Freeview Box - 2 posts
New (currently free) rental site, they even fill out the details for you!! - 6 posts
polarisworld developers website is down - 0 posts
bedding shops - 2 posts
Spanish Bank Charges - 21 posts
Road tax in Spain - 4 posts
Bed Shops in Bendirom - 0 posts
Pedreguer - Car boot sale - 0 posts
i want to sell nearly new clothes how? - 5 posts
Hola - 4 posts
Renting in Spain - 7 posts
buying a car in murcia - 3 posts
Satellite dish wanted - 2 posts
Setting up Business in Spain - 4 posts
Recent Article in the "Leader" newspaper - 0 posts
Remortgage ? - 2 posts
Boats - 0 posts
good background info about spain? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x