caja murcia mortgage rates

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by mark301077 Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

i have a mortgage with caja murcia in rojales and when it was first taken out i was told how much it was each month but i keep hearing about interest rate drops and wondering if my mortgage has dropped, am based in uk and my caja murcia statements not very detailed have emailed bank to try find out but no response does anyone have no or another e mail address for the bank please

Like 0      
01 Feb 2010 6:09 PM by lyndy Star rating in Barnsley,South Yorks.... 125 posts Send private message

lyndy´s avatar

Mark,

We too have a mortgage with caja murcia bank.

Basically this is how it works,  if say you completed & started a mortgage in Jan, you will pay the euribor rate + typically 1%, this is fixed for 1 year, then after a year the new rate you will pay in our case is the average euribor rate + 1% 2 months prior to Jan, this then is fixed for a year ,this is repeated until the repayment of the mortgage.

There may be variations of this but thats the case with our mortgage , we have just gone from paying 5% to our new rate of 2.224 % a difference of € 200 per month. GREAT.

Hope this helps

Dave

www.rodagolfdreams.co.uk

Like 0      
01 Feb 2010 10:09 PM by Paul and Carol Star rating. 75 posts Send private message

Hi there,you might find that there is a minium payment,ours is with banko popular and our rate is euro bar plus 1%,our a minium pf 4%,AND QUESS what ours is 4% and no saving at all so read the small print?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property Completed. Hab Cert granted BUT still waiting. - 30 posts
All sound? - 3 posts
Utility areas - 0 posts
Hard to understand. - 4 posts
Disconnection of water supply by the Builder - 2 posts
Shower showrooms Fuengirolla - 1 posts
HD Freeview Box - 2 posts
New (currently free) rental site, they even fill out the details for you!! - 6 posts
polarisworld developers website is down - 0 posts
bedding shops - 2 posts
Spanish Bank Charges - 21 posts
Road tax in Spain - 4 posts
Bed Shops in Bendirom - 0 posts
Pedreguer - Car boot sale - 0 posts
i want to sell nearly new clothes how? - 5 posts
Hola - 4 posts
Renting in Spain - 7 posts
buying a car in murcia - 3 posts
Satellite dish wanted - 2 posts
Setting up Business in Spain - 4 posts
Recent Article in the "Leader" newspaper - 0 posts
Remortgage ? - 2 posts
Boats - 0 posts
good background info about spain? - 0 posts
The Humble Cucumber - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x