New (currently free) rental site, they even fill out the details for you!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I joined a rental website in its infancy when it was mentioned on another forum (I have no affiliation with this site, other than advertising). They are currently offering free listings, and if you have a wbsite, they are offering to set the ad up for you when you register (valid 'til 7th Feb 2010). If anyone is interested, the site is here.

Mark

Like 0      
01 Feb 2010 11:00 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar

Hi Marksfish

Many thanks for the link to this new website.

Just signed up today, up and running.

Always looking for new (FREE) sites to advertise on

Peter & Anne   -   www.los-montesinos-spain.co.uk

Like 0      
04 Feb 2010 7:45 PM by Getaway Earth Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hello all

A big thanks from us all at Getaway Earth for trying us out. If there are any more owners out there willing to try a new site then we'd love to have you with us.

Thank you Mark for posting about us.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 11:01 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

That's a nice user-friendly website you have there.  Best of luck with it.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
06 Feb 2010 1:17 PM by Getaway Earth Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you Justin, we're trying hard to build a site that stands out from the rest in a crowded market, so we're pleased you like it! If anyone wants to learn more about us feel free to read the story of how we started. I can't include a link here but you can read it by adding this extension to our website address /blog/getaway-earth-story 

We'd love to hear from you so feel free to comment or email us. All feedback is welcome.

Thank you.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2010 11:49 PM by skelly Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi

I am wondering if there is much of a rental market in Condado de Alhama  - I have an apt there and would be interest in long/short rental  - do you know what is the best way to go about this?

Regards

Sarah

Like 0      
13 Mar 2010 3:23 PM by Getaway Earth Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Sarah

There is indeed a rental market but there are others on this forum who have far more in depth knowledge than we currently do on that area. We are just starting out and therefore have limited statistics through our site to properly answer your question.

You are more than welcome to list with us if you haven't already. The first 1,000 properties are free for life and the listing process normally takes 10-15 minutes if you have all the information to hand.

Good luck.

Andy

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

polarisworld developers website is down - 0 posts
bedding shops - 2 posts
Spanish Bank Charges - 21 posts
Road tax in Spain - 4 posts
Bed Shops in Bendirom - 0 posts
Pedreguer - Car boot sale - 0 posts
i want to sell nearly new clothes how? - 5 posts
Hola - 4 posts
Renting in Spain - 7 posts
buying a car in murcia - 3 posts
Satellite dish wanted - 2 posts
Setting up Business in Spain - 4 posts
Recent Article in the "Leader" newspaper - 0 posts
Remortgage ? - 2 posts
Boats - 0 posts
good background info about spain? - 0 posts
The Humble Cucumber - 9 posts
Vacancies - 0 posts
debtors within the community - 4 posts
Serious Debt!!!!!!!!!! - 3 posts
Problem with an owner of a ren - 2 posts
Hab cert - 2 posts
Events and activities in the area - 0 posts
NIE - 2 posts
ANY GOOD PAINT SUPPLIERS NEAR CIUDAD QUESADA? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x