Car cleaning product retailers?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by guitareth Star rating in Orba, Alicante. 5 posts Send private message

Moved to Spain in May and living in Xativa (40 mins from Valencia). There's a couple of car cleaning products that I swore by in the UK but have been unable to find at all here. They are:

MER Leather Cleaner
MEGUIAR'S Quik Detailer Spray

Have looked to buy online but most UK based online stores will not ship these products to Spain, and those that will are asking crazy money for shipping.

Does anyone know of any good car accessory shops or similar anywhere between Valencia and Alicante that might sell these brands, or that have a good range of car cleaning products? (In fact if anyone knows of a retailer  anywhere in Spain selling these specific brands let me know so I can make contact).

Alternatively, does anyone know of any Spanish based websites which sell car cleaning products online?

Like 0      
10 Jan 2010 10:42 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

What you need to look for is a auto-refinishing shop. Sells the paint, thinners to the trade& public. I bought Farecla G3, which is uk made for polishing up faded plastic headlights but is a car polish and I find is good. There is also a G 4 which is much better but also more expensive@ 50 e. Leather cleaner / restorer I bought  in an Eroski's, buffalo brand I think, colours available too.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Community Fee Payment - 14 posts
Driving back to UK - 3 posts
LA COMPANETA. - 0 posts
Skype phones - 10 posts
van to uk empty/sorry now full - 0 posts
empty van going to uk-make me an offer - 1 posts
Mains Isolator - 2 posts
Transit van back to Britain - 3 posts
Changing Electricity Suppliers - 1 posts
Summer Car Hire Rates - 25 posts
Trying to sell my home in London! Help! - 5 posts
Good News Property on the up! - 34 posts
Holiday autos car hire.. worth a look - 0 posts
Thanks! - 2 posts
Working the summer..NIE ???? - 2 posts
Legal tip 209. A tip if you are still interested on buying in Spain - 1 posts
Due to move back to UK.....Items for sale - 0 posts
for sale - 0 posts
Legal tip 208. Official credit Institute and Banks supporting companies in 2010 - 0 posts
Potential electrical / teaching work in Spain - 5 posts
Cajasur - account charges for dormant account - 2 posts
Andalusian Cinemas - films in English - 11 posts
Spanish car on sale in Cambridge - 0 posts
Cheap gym membership in Spain - 0 posts
Flights out of the UK (Bristol actually) to Murcia tomorrow... re the snow - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x