Jerez Formula 1 testing in February

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Feb 2012 6:32 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Great!

Yes, the new Maclaren looks amazing, but they are the only ones (I think) not using the new stepped nose design.  They either know something or have made a big mistake....let's hope it's the former.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
07 Feb 2012 6:51 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

... but isn't it a beauty!  Yes, let's hope it's the former!  Here's to the new season - not long now!  We're booked for Catalunya in May - really looking forward to it!  

This message was last edited by Pitby on 07/02/2012.

Like 0      
08 Feb 2012 10:48 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

We went up to Jerez today to see the testing.

Beautiful day up there but VERY cold.  Great to see and hear the cars again

Here's Button testing the new Macca!

Justin

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 08/02/2012.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Feb 2012 8:08 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Great time today at Jerez!  McLaren have by far the best looking car - let's just hope that it performs as well as it looks!  I think Raikkonen is definitely going to bring another element to the championship this year in the Lotus!  Roll on Melbourne!

If anyone can make it to Jerez tomorrow - and you like F1! - then you should really go.  Can't believe how busy it was today!  They're testing at Catalunya in the next couple of weeks too! 

Like 0      
09 Feb 2012 10:16 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I'm really looking forward to see what Raikkonen can do this year.  He looked really "on it" yesterday at the track.  I think (and hope) he'll be very quick.

Not long now until we find out....

Justin

Like 0      
09 Feb 2012 10:22 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

I think he was second today - looked really good!  But then so did Rosberg - I think they both did quite a few laps today.  Although I don't always take the test timings too much to heart - bit like the practice laps before a race.

But six champions in the field - definitely going to be a great season!  Must get that sky card sorted!!

Like 0      
09 Feb 2012 11:08 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

We don't have Sky so I'll be watching it on La Sexta.  It means 99% of the commentary will be about Alonso only and the remaining 1% to remind us about what a git Hamiton is!

Should be fun.

Justin

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 11:20 AM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Resurrecting an old thread here...

Just thought for those keen F1 nuts (like me) out there, the testing in Jerez this year is next week, from Tuesday 28th to Friday 30th.

New cars, new engines...they have to be seen and be heard :)

Anyone planning on going?  I'm going on the Wednesday.

Justin

EOS Team

Like 1      
20 Jan 2014 11:32 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

I'm there on Tuesday, Justin - hoping it's Hamilton out in the new WO5.  Can't seem to find the schedule this year.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 11:43 AM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Yeah, they haven't published which drivers and teams are there on which days!

Can't wait to go though!!

Justin

EOS Team

Like 1      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Electricity - 2 posts
furniture donation - 4 posts
VAT exemption - 5 posts
Spain - UK - Spain end January. - 2 posts
Maria´s Christmas post - 2 posts
Merry Christmas - 6 posts
ECONORENT CAR HIRE ****FUEL RIP OFF BEWARE******* - 48 posts
Catholic Church Alcaidesa Area - 1 posts
Earthquake on Costa Del Sol last night? - 1 posts
Advice on Valencia please - 0 posts
Longing for the webcam to be fixed - 5 posts
Where to buy goods - 21 posts
MADRID TAPAS TOUR - 0 posts
Switzerland to Malaga - 0 posts
Goodbye to all......with a sad heart - 140 posts
mortgage approval - 6 posts
Temporary Car Swap - 0 posts
Web Camera - 0 posts
How Do You Delete A Blog? - 1 posts
Has the EOS webcam gone on holiday? - 6 posts
Feliz Navidad - 0 posts
Iberdola online registration probs - 7 posts
Will pay up to 25€ for a TV - 3 posts
Car Hire - Don't use HERTZ| - 4 posts
Christmas Holidays - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 50

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x