Hi im new

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Dec 2009 12:00 AM by wiggos30 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi all my name is Pauline, I was hoping someone could tell me how to use this site, my husband and my self have purchased a property in Albunol almost 3 yrs ago and love the Spanish way of life. We visit our home about 5 times a year and stay for long periods at a time if possible.

Hope to make a lot of friends on here and learn a lot about the Spanish way of life.

Like 0      
02 Dec 2009 6:59 AM by Sunrise Star rating in UK. 417 posts Send private message

Sunrise´s avatar

Welcome!

Eye On Spain has forums for communities all accross Spain. You can post 'threads' on forums where everyone who visits the forum will see.

To find a community go to 'Communities' on the orange bar at the top and hover your mouse over the word 'Communities'. When the list appears select 'Community Forums'. Search for your community and you can go to the forum. If there is no forum you can create one for your community!

If you need any more help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sunrise

Blog De Sunrise

Like 0      
06 Dec 2009 12:46 PM by Deeleys Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Hi Pauline

Welcome to the board.  I'm Steve and have been using the board for a few months now.  It is a good source of information especially for people like me who would eventually like to live over in Spain.  I have found the people on here friendly and helpful. 

I wonder if I could ask you a few questions regarding the area of Albunol (it is costa tropical near La rabita?)  I have been looking at a few properties in the Albunol area as I would like to eventually run a B and B over in Spain.  Property seems to be very reasonably priced in that area.  Also many of the properties seem to be large enough to make into a B and B.  What is this area like and would you say it is touristy? (I believe there are many Spanish tourists that go there).  Is there many people there in the Winter time?  My wife and I drove along the coast last year from Almunecar but we only reached Casto de ferro before turning back.  We are in the process of purchasing an apartment in Itrabo, which is just north of Almunecar.  We usually fly to Granada or Malaga for this.  Is it Almeria airport you normally fly to for albunol?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Like 0      
06 Dec 2009 6:48 PM by Da Crunk Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello, I'm new :) I would like to find any people for practice of Spanish! Also you can add me in Skype (ghettoboyz1). I'll be glad to chat with everyone! 

Like 0      
06 Dec 2009 6:59 PM by Sunrise Star rating in UK. 417 posts Send private message

Sunrise´s avatar

Hi

Welcome to Eye On Spain. If you're looking for Spanish lessons there a couple of blogs where it can be taught.

Hope you enjoy posting on the forum and joining a community or posting on our Chit Chat forum. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask any member or our lovely EOS Team members.

Sunrise

Blog De Sunrise

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Torre-Vieja : The Song! - 0 posts
Banks Liability Under LEY 57/68 - 46 posts
Spanish contract law - can someone clarify what consitutes a breach of contract? - 4 posts
Turkish Delight - 0 posts
Life insurance Help - 1 posts
Cheap storage facilities - 0 posts
Citroen Zsara Picasso 2.0 Diesel HD Exclusive - 3 posts
Restaurant for Christmas Day in Marbella? - 3 posts
SKY HIGH ELECTRICITY BILL - 9 posts
Looking for Estate Agents and Property Buyers for American TV show - 1 posts
Northern Soul Murcia Region - 2 posts
Table & 4 chairs - 0 posts
adopting bunny - 0 posts
rabbit adoption - 0 posts
Entertainment Only, Please - 0 posts
Wifi Leeching - 6 posts
ADANA Christmas fair - 1 posts
Malaga Orphanage Christmas Gift Appeal 2009 - 0 posts
Spanish Corruption: A Tongue in Cheek Peek - 2 posts
Advent laptop for sale - 0 posts
NEW TO THIS - 1 posts
PRIVATE MESSAGES - 3 posts
Visa Electron cards to be phased out - 43 posts
Polaris world resorts/Do you always need a car? - 5 posts
If Britain Goes Bust - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x