Malaga Orphanage Christmas Gift Appeal 2009

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

L.I.V.E. Christmas appeal for Malaga Children’s Home – “La Cuidad de Los Ninos” 

L.I.V.E is the local ex-pat charity supporting the Malaga Children’s Home “La Cuidad de los Ninos”. 

Every year, the charity holds a Christmas party for nearly 200 children that the Children’s Home cares for. 

This year's party is being held in Nerja on Tuesday 8th December. 

The children of “La Cuidad de los Ninos” have been rescued by the local authority from terrible, inhumane depravation. There are more than 50 residents living in the Home run by Brother Juan.  In addition, the Home provides a safe haven for food, clothing, warmth and schooling for a further 100+ children brought into the Home on a daily basis from the nearby poverty-stricken shanty town. 

The children in the home range from aged 2 – 18. 

WE NEED YOUR HELP… 

We are asking for donations of gifts and presents for their Annual Christmas Party. 

Please wrap each gift and clearly mark whether it is for a boy or a girl. 

“These children have so very little of their own” says Brian Marsh, Chairman of L.I.V.E. “if the ex pat community can contribute something, anything, we can send a strong signal to these young boys and girls that despite the difficult financial times we find ourselves in someone still cares about them”. 

As always throughout the year, we are also keen for donations of clothing, toiletries, food or money.   The Home and the resident children are very much dependent on your donations. 

Drop off points for donation of presents and other goods are 

CURRENCIES DIRECT

Plaza de las Orquideas, Local 5,

Nueva Andalucia 

METRO RESTAURANT in Puerto Banus 

BLACK CAT BAR, Las Postas Commercial Centre, Calahonda 

OFFEX, Marbella Business Centre, Elviria 

Money donations can be made by visiting the L.I.V.E. website www.live-spain.org. 

We would also like to take this opportunity to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has donated money, goods and time to L.I.V.E in 2009.  Your efforts have made a huge difference to the children and are appreciated.  Every little helps! 

For further information, or if you have a fundraising event and would like to raise money for our appeal please contact Founder Brian Marsh on 620791441 or brian@eurohomes-spain.com or Chairman Keith Spitalnick 687417035 or keith.s@currenciesdirect.com

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Corruption: A Tongue in Cheek Peek - 2 posts
Advent laptop for sale - 0 posts
NEW TO THIS - 1 posts
PRIVATE MESSAGES - 3 posts
Visa Electron cards to be phased out - 43 posts
Polaris world resorts/Do you always need a car? - 5 posts
If Britain Goes Bust - 11 posts
Certificate of Second Occupancy (cedula)? - 2 posts
Where would you consider escaping to? - 24 posts
How do I set up a Webcam. - 4 posts
Of Geese and Golden Eggs - 1 posts
pregantcy in spain question?? - 2 posts
Wooden sheds - 9 posts
Teleast- Beware - 1 posts
Are things turning around? - 4 posts
beware!!! this could happen to you!! - 1 posts
FOR SALE - return MONARCH flights Manchester - Murcia - 0 posts
GM LEGAL EXPERTS ALICANTE - 0 posts
Little Tikes Roadster Toddler Bed - Boys - 1 posts
community agm - 8 posts
Non-Resident taxes - 13 posts
Single LNB to dual LNB - 6 posts
how do i stop email notification of new threads - 0 posts
The power of prayer - 22 posts
how do i stop email notification of new threads - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x