Lawyer in Mojacar area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by virginian Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi, can anyone recommend a good Lawyer who could possibly help us in our quest to get our deposit back on a building plot?

The plot is in the Mojacar area.

Many thanks
Virginian

Like 0      
23 Nov 2009 10:53 PM by David W Star rating. 199 posts Send private message

David W´s avatar

Hi

We have bought on Valle del Este, Vera and have had excellent service from a lawyer in Vera

Two sister's run this practice, speak excellent English and were of the utmost help to us

There fee's are also very competitive

Leticia Moreno-Torres

Calle Villar, 6 - Bajo C

04620 Vera

Hope this is useful

david

This message was last edited by David W on 23/11/2009.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2009 7:49 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

You may want to look a little further out of the area as you never know "who knows who" locally. When we bought in Puerto Rey, we used a solicitor in Aguilas and had no problems.

Mark

Like 0      
24 Nov 2009 11:36 PM by nickname Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi All, Whatever you do, DO NOT use Bersal Legal Services based in Garrucha. They almost cost me my life savings by failing to collect my BG, despite telling me they would arrange for it to be collected from the builder who subsequently went bust. Thankfully another lawyer then cleaned up there mess by successfully getting my £45k back without the original BG but at a cost of £3500 to myself despite the fact I had already paid Bersal to represent me. Sally Worthington at Bersal then refused to refund the money I'd paid her company and has since made every attempt to ignore my calls. She then had the cheak to threaten me with legal action if I attempted to blacken the name of her company. Do your research and make your own choices and do not take my word about Bersal but my advice would be to avoid them at all costs. There is a thread on company's to avoid on the lawyers section of this forum. Good luck, Ian

Like 0      
26 Nov 2009 10:05 AM by virginian Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Thank you all for your info and advice, I also take note of Markfish's comments about "who knows who" . I guess it's not a good idea to use a local Lawyer. 
Thanks again

Virginian

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Estudiante de espanol - 0 posts
Oasis Thabernax Country Club [ Tabernas] - 5 posts
ceiling fans - 2 posts
Has anyone seen this before... - 20 posts
ready now - 0 posts
FOR SALE: SAAB 900 CONVERTIBLE - 0 posts
Mar Menor 2 Wardrobes - 2 posts
RUSHCLIFFE- were are you???? - 1 posts
Paypal Setting Up. Any Tips? - 9 posts
Another La Renta question - 0 posts
La Semana Santa en Sevilla - 0 posts
Spanish bull fighting - 74 posts
Spanish holidays - 0 posts
Question about Spain, Need some help! - 0 posts
postres en Espana - 0 posts
Scooter For Sale - 0 posts
Navidad - 0 posts
Cheap travelling to Spain - 0 posts
CGT for non-residents - 1 posts
I want to transport my dogs from UK to Spain - 5 posts
Hola a todos en este foro. Mi nombre es Sunrise. He estado en los Eye On Spain durante casi tres meses! - 0 posts
Can anyone recomend small part load deliveries to Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Joint property ownership - 0 posts
Driving Back to the UK?? - 11 posts
Land status validation - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x