Can anyone recomend small part load deliveries to Costa Blanca

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by diane g Star rating in Orihuela. 88 posts Send private message

Hi there, we are finally moving out to Spain 1st March, it has been a long 3 years waiting!!!

We will not be moving big furniture out but would like a few boxes taken there, so if anyone 

can recoment anyone who delivers smallloads we would be very grateful.

We live in Haworth West Yorkshire and are moving to a small village near Orihuela in the Costa Blanca.

Thanks

Diane and Stan

Diane and Stan   

Like 0      
21 Nov 2009 9:07 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Diane and Stan - great to hear about your move, Hurchillo is lovely! 

When I moved I used David Dale.  They are not the cheapest but they were very efficient and my boxes arrived one hour after I did - excellent service!

Like 0      
22 Nov 2009 7:46 PM by lokoluke Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi Diane and Stan

When i had to move goods from the UK to Spain or Spain to the Uk i have allways used terry. He is a very nice peron were good at survice and no goods damage his prices are unbitable if you want his number please contact me and i will give you his number

Regards lokoluke

Like 0      
22 Nov 2009 10:27 PM by diane g Star rating in Orihuela. 88 posts Send private message

Thanks for the replies, it is good to have recomendations, will contact them and take it from there, yes Hurchillo is a nice village with really nice people, the Spanish have been very welcoming, it cannot come soon enough.

thanks again

Diane and Stan

Diane and Stan   

Like 0      
22 Nov 2009 10:51 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

Hello also, you could use imxspain mail service good prices door to door, let me know if you want there details.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Joint property ownership - 0 posts
Driving Back to the UK?? - 11 posts
Land status validation - 4 posts
Congratualtions! - 10 posts
Life insurance is crippling me - 5 posts
5 month let required - 4 posts
dacion en pago - 0 posts
Transfer tax - re-assessment by Junta Andalucia - based on deemed value? - 0 posts
Una pregunta acerca de Espana! - 9 posts
UK TV, Freeview, Freesat, different systems & receivers explained - 0 posts
Satellite updates HD, Top Gear, Freesat - 0 posts
Van going to Spain the 3 of december - 1 posts
Koren wok in Benimar, Rojales, Alicante - 0 posts
What can you do if your apartment is finished but the community areas are in-complete? - 7 posts
Boundary rules - 0 posts
Enforcement of Legal Judgement in The UK - 21 posts
Solicitor/Lawyer fees on conveyancing matters - 3 posts
Removals from Spain back to the uk - 1 posts
cat and dog kennel over xmas - 3 posts
Credit card security breach fear - 1 posts
The Tables Are Turned - 1 posts
Typical Spanish Dish - 3 posts
Credit Card Fraud - SPAIN - 6 posts
implications for not completing - 9 posts
New charges to be introduced for paying by credit card in Spain from January 2010 - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x