5 month let required

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by Garyt Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Looking for advise and help to get a long term let for my wife and myself from May to the end of September , we would like to be close to beach with a pool. My grown family will use the let when we are not there. Can anyone help please email me  Thanks

Like 0      
21 Nov 2009 3:41 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Garyt no one will be able to contact you as there is no e-mail address and the private message facility can not be used until you have made at least 10 posts. You do not say what area you  are interested in Spain is a large place. l suggrst you look on eyeonspaiins rental section there is plenty of choice and you can contact the owners directly. Regards Pat.

Like 0      
21 Nov 2009 9:12 PM by Garyt Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Pat 

thank you for your answer , i tried to put an email on it but was not allowed, i just want to relax by the beach and enjoy the sun

Like 0      
22 Nov 2009 6:44 PM by windrift Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi GaryT,

We have a Luxury Penthouse Apartment just outside Estepona in the Costa Del Sol. You can see Gib from our terrace. It is 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 Sunny Terraces and is on a private gated complex whihc has a real friendly community. It is near the beach and golf.

Our current tenant is due to leave in December. The apartment is beautiful and costs 720euro pcm. We are only renting due to an elderly parent who we can't leave and so have furnished as our bolt hole, not as a rental.

If you are interested I can send photos and details. 07887 922512 - we live in London

Melanie

Like 0      
22 Nov 2009 11:12 PM by damo7718 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Gary,

We have an apartment in Almerimar, Almeria. It is a two bedroom apartment and sleeps up to six people. It is right next to the Marina , beaches and Golf course in Almeria. The apartment is fully furnished and has air conditioning, Sky TV ,DVD player and fully equipped kitchen. There is a communal swimming pool 30 seconds away from the apartment.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks

Damian

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

dacion en pago - 0 posts
Transfer tax - re-assessment by Junta Andalucia - based on deemed value? - 0 posts
Una pregunta acerca de Espana! - 9 posts
UK TV, Freeview, Freesat, different systems & receivers explained - 0 posts
Satellite updates HD, Top Gear, Freesat - 0 posts
Van going to Spain the 3 of december - 1 posts
Koren wok in Benimar, Rojales, Alicante - 0 posts
What can you do if your apartment is finished but the community areas are in-complete? - 7 posts
Boundary rules - 0 posts
Enforcement of Legal Judgement in The UK - 21 posts
Solicitor/Lawyer fees on conveyancing matters - 3 posts
Removals from Spain back to the uk - 1 posts
cat and dog kennel over xmas - 3 posts
Credit card security breach fear - 1 posts
The Tables Are Turned - 1 posts
Typical Spanish Dish - 3 posts
Credit Card Fraud - SPAIN - 6 posts
implications for not completing - 9 posts
New charges to be introduced for paying by credit card in Spain from January 2010 - 9 posts
Any banks taking on existing mortgages ? - 1 posts
Sauna Wanted - 0 posts
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 - 3 posts
Car Purchase - 1 posts
Sales Advisor Needed! - 0 posts
Oasis Thabernax country Club-building starts again - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x