Costa Almeria - Vera

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by susie1005 Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Hi All

I'm new on here as you can probably gather - I am just interested on your views - I have recently with family bought a property (new) which is due for completion next September - it is on the Al Andulas Veranda - after reading many stories on other sites on the internet - there is alot of talk of price crashes in spain - We visited this area and it is I think still quite Spanish which is why we liked it but I'm sure this will change as more property is been built - which will prove good investment potential - We havent bought to make a quick profit and hope to keep the property for possibly around 10years and maybe buy a bigger property or hopefully one each - Have any of you bought in this area?  I would be interested to hear the views of people already lving in Spain

Like 0      
05 Apr 2007 9:42 PM by Sue and Paul Star rating in /We are from Glouces.... 73 posts Send private message

Hi there Susie

We have also bought in Vera almost next door to you at Pueblo Salinas.  We were out earlier in the month and your development is moving really swiftly.  We, too,  bought here because it is still more spanish than english, we did look around the Alicante to Murcia area but once we went to Almeria we were hooked.  Ours is due for completion end of June (fingers crossed)  Like you we plan to hold on to our apartment for several years and then perhaps will look to purchasing something bigger  when we approach "retirement".   With regard to prices falling, I am being optimistic,  I think that buying in Vera is a good investment.  It is popular with the Spanish (which is not a bad thing)  and even though I  don't expect to make a killing, I doubt we will ever lose money, - not only that look at all the enjoyment that we will get out of it in the meantime!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

it's not always doom & gloom - 12 posts
Site Progress - 0 posts
Costa Calida Property Management - 5 posts
More changes.... - 5 posts
Advice please-Divorce and my rights? - 3 posts
Photos - 13 posts
HOTEL RECOMMENDATION - 3 posts
Dentist In Catral - 4 posts
anyone buying on las palomas nr valencia? - 1 posts
BUYING FOR BLACK - I WANT A SPECIAL THREAD PLEASE - 23 posts
stating up a business in Spain - 11 posts
New Cartagena to Vera Motorway. AP-7. - 4 posts
How much tax on resales? - 11 posts
buying in Alboaire Golf - 15 posts
Justin, can you point these new people in right direction please ? - 1 posts
Where to buy equipment for disabled in Torrevieja area? - 1 posts
been let down for rental, I seek a 1 or 2 bed for JUNE under EUR 800 - 7 posts
Furniture express, Estepona? - 23 posts
Noise laws - 21 posts
Betty TV - 0 posts
JeansSis (Janice) & Candyfloss (Gina) meet for the first time. - 6 posts
'Sardines Day' in La Cala?? - 4 posts
Arthititis Best Area To Live - 4 posts
Any shops open on Monday 2nd - 21 posts
Skype Pro Promotion - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x