Thanks, Justin! (for Chickens)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by Victoria Twead Star rating in Andalucia. 89 posts Send private message

Victoria Twead´s avatar

I opened my EOS Newsletter this morning and nearly jumped out of my skin. Not only had Justin selected ‘Chickens’ as a top ten Christmas gift, but it was Number 1!

Thanks, Justin, you made my day.  :)

If any EOS member would like a free matching feathery bookmark to go with their copy, Private Message me with your postal address, Spain or UK. 

Victoria

Note: No chickens were harmed in the making of the bookmarks.

Chicken wrangler and NYT bestselling author of 'Chickens, Mules & Two Old Fools' and the Old Fools series. 

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 5:26 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

You are more than welcome and may you have much success with your excellent book.

Justin

P.S. Can I have a bookmark please????

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 6:38 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I am really looking forward to reading this book, I'll give you my comments when I've read it.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 8:01 PM by Victoria Twead Star rating in Andalucia. 89 posts Send private message

Victoria Twead´s avatar

Hello Justin,

Of course you may have a bookmark. I shall hand-pick the most elegant, featheriest one I can find. Is your address on the site somewhere? If not, please email or PM me and a bookmark will wing its way to you forthwith.

Victoria

Chicken wrangler and NYT bestselling author of 'Chickens, Mules & Two Old Fools' and the Old Fools series. 

Like 0      
12 Nov 2009 12:57 PM by Victoria Twead Star rating in Andalucia. 89 posts Send private message

Victoria Twead´s avatar

Thank you for the address, Leema. I'll sort out bookmarks for you, too.

If anyone else would like some, (no charge) do PM me with your mailing address. 

Victoria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WiFi hotspots - 12 posts
15 years for a claim - 0 posts
Bankers Guarantee with Polaris World. - 22 posts
Calling an EGM - 4 posts
Keeping order on a Community - 6 posts
ID cards for non-Spaniards? - 5 posts
Personal Trainer - 2 posts
Techo Sobrante - 5 posts
CAR FOR SALE: Renault Megane Diesel. Automatic. - 2 posts
Why ?? ?? - 40 posts
Do you have to pay inheritance tax if it is your primary residence??? - 2 posts
Change of address - 7 posts
Econorent - 5 posts
Accommodation in Murcia - 1 posts
Tolls! - 7 posts
Habitation certificate - 12 posts
hi, anybody had any success getting deposit refunds from builder? - 11 posts
Looking for Responsible Reasonably Priced Occasional Dog Sitter/Kennels - 6 posts
Christmas parking at Malaga airport - 1 posts
Available for any help! - 1 posts
Goldcar - 2 posts
Duquesa Water Park - 1 posts
Easyjet refund policy - 3 posts
Dutch citizens now moving from New Zealand to Spain... - 1 posts
Cost of taxis - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x