Econorent

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Hi, I will be flying to Murcia airport in 10 days time andI'm hiring a car from Econorent. I seem to have found at least 2 different locations for them. Has anyone used them recently and able to confirm where they are? We are only going with hand luggage and want to try and be first away! Thanks Kevin

Like 0      
09 Nov 2009 4:55 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Tricky one this. When I went out in October, they were in row 6 I think it was, easy to find though as all the vans are together. Coming back though they had moved somewhere not so obvious, so I had to play "hunt the van". Best bet is to email Gordon or Martin and ask them where they are supposed to be.

Mark

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 11:03 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Thanks Mark, Don't seem to have an e mail address. I will try ringing them a couple of days before we go.. Kevin

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 12:04 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

help@hirecarsinspain.com

I'm assuming that is who you booked through.

Mark

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 12:12 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Yes it is, thank you so much. I was looking for an e mail address for Econorent! Not with it today. Kevin

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 3:46 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Hi Mark, got a reply by return and you are right they are now in row 6. Thanks for your help. Kevin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Accommodation in Murcia - 1 posts
Tolls! - 7 posts
Habitation certificate - 12 posts
hi, anybody had any success getting deposit refunds from builder? - 11 posts
Looking for Responsible Reasonably Priced Occasional Dog Sitter/Kennels - 6 posts
Christmas parking at Malaga airport - 1 posts
Available for any help! - 1 posts
Goldcar - 2 posts
Duquesa Water Park - 1 posts
Easyjet refund policy - 3 posts
Dutch citizens now moving from New Zealand to Spain... - 1 posts
Cost of taxis - 1 posts
A few questions about rental cars - 3 posts
1.9mtr sat dish and stand - 0 posts
interesting problem UK to ES - 2 posts
Completing & Submitting Modelo 210 - 33 posts
EASYJET - SUMMER 2010 NOW LIVE - 11 posts
Interpreter needed for hospital visits - 0 posts
Speeding Fine - 4 posts
Spain to extend new-car subsidies into 2010 - 2 posts
Those illegal bank Guarantees - 7 posts
Trampolin Hills under unsolvency procedings - 19 posts
Health regulations and customer service issues (disgusted with service from Tapindo) - 2 posts
Holiday Rental Owners Please Help - 29 posts
Where do you get your tyres from? - 33 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x