Brighten your day

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Oct 2009 12:00 AM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

'Be  kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting  some kind of battle.'

A  sharp tongue can cut your own throat. 

If  you want your dreams to come true, you mustn't  oversleep.
Of  all the things you wear, your expression is the most  important  The  best vitamin for making friends.....  B1.
The  happiness of your life depends on the quality of your  thoughts.
The  heaviest thing you can carry is a  grudge One  thing you can give and still keep....is your  word.
You  lie the loudest when you lie to yourself
If you lack  the courage to start, you have already finished.
One  thing you can't recycle is wasted  time. 
Ideas  won't work unless ' You' doYour  mind is like a parachute.....it functions only when  open...
The  10 commandments are not a multiple  choice.
The  pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is  never too late to become what you might have  been.
Life  is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people  who treat  you right.. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe  everything happens for a reason. If you get a second  chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your  life, let it. Nobody said life  would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.  Friends are like balloons; once you let them go,  you might not get them back. Sometimes we get so busy  with our own lives and problems that we may not even  notice that we've let them fly away. Sometimes  we are  so caught up in who's right and who's wrong that we  forget what's right  and wrong. Sometimes we just don't realize what real  friendship means  until it is too late. I don't want to let that happen so  I'm gonna  tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Send  this to all your friends including me and see how many  you get back.  Even send it to your balloons that you think have flown  away forever.You may be surprised to see it return. Send  this heart to everybody  you love and like and that have touched your life in  a positive  way.

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Reccomended Dentist in Catral - 2 posts
MOTORBIKE FOR SALE - 0 posts
Owners in debt - Can tenants still use community facilities? - 5 posts
Free Parking at Malaga airport - 2 posts
Property inland Costa Brava - 0 posts
Cruelty to animals - 25 posts
The Real Spain- a beautiful village in the Las Alpujarras - 1 posts
Grupo Mango to become bankrupt? - 4 posts
Working out Community Fees - 9 posts
Global Car Centre in Cabo Roig? - 0 posts
Car Trailer for sale. - 3 posts
Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor - 0 posts
No Bank Guarantee? Action against the Bank! - 0 posts
Prices for Inland Andulcia property ! - 5 posts
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID? - 0 posts
Public thank you - 1 posts
If you're affected please write to Graham Norwood - 4 posts
attaching to a charity - 1 posts
Is there any snow yet? - 9 posts
Work For Skilled Professionals In Spain - 1 posts
advice wanted - 2 posts
Seat available for trip to Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Road Works - 10 posts
CIVIL PARTNERSHIPS IN SPAIN - 6 posts
Leather Sofa repair - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x