Road Works

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Oct 2009 12:00 AM by SimoneIcough Star rating in Monda. 43 posts Send private message

SimoneIcough´s avatar

Hi All,

Would anyone happen to know when the road from Coin to Fuengirola will be re-opened? I read in the paper recently that its going to be at least another year! Originally they said it would take 9 months and it was started at the begining of this year. Hopefully it will be finished soon as I hate the drive to the coast on the Mijas road!

Like 0      
12 Nov 2009 2:21 PM by chelsearoy Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi

The first part of the road from the A355 to the BP garage should be open end of November, most of this part has already been tarmaced  but from the garage down to Fuengirola the earliest will be June 2010 - hopefully!

Roy 

Like 0      
12 Nov 2009 2:34 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi i used this road last weekend and it is still a mess irene

Like 0      
09 Feb 2010 1:14 PM by SimoneIcough Star rating in Monda. 43 posts Send private message

SimoneIcough´s avatar

Hi again,

I have now recently heard that the road to Mijas is now going to be closed due to more road works, which means there will be no way down to Fuengirola, except for the Monda-Ojen road, which will put an extra 30 to 40 Kms on our journey! This is crazy, surely they will have to open the Coin-Fuengie road for people to be able to get down to the Coast?

Has anyone heard any of these rumours?

Thanks

Like 0      
09 Feb 2010 1:29 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

I think you will find its the road from bp to alhaurin to be closed for 2 months. they will open raod bp to coin soon.

Like 0      
09 Feb 2010 1:35 PM by SimoneIcough Star rating in Monda. 43 posts Send private message

SimoneIcough´s avatar

Yes i heard that they are closing that road too, but I was told last night that the Mijas road will be closed as well because the council need to use the road funds before April? Seems abit crazy though, so maybe it isnt true.

Thanks anyway :)

Like 0      
10 Feb 2010 11:42 AM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

well if it is, i for one will not be going to work. might be good.

Like 0      
09 Jul 2010 3:30 PM by kayloe Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if these roadworks are finished yet? i was in coin last year and getting to La Cala was painfull! this year i am staying near Urique off the MA3303 so i think if my geography is right i would carry on the Ma3303 and then the A7053 down to LA Cala providing the road works are comlplete?

Many thanks kayloe

Like 0      
09 Jul 2010 7:42 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

There is still only one way to  get to fuengirola and that is via the goat tract to mijas village, the other road will be closed for the next two years.

Like 0      
09 Jul 2010 9:09 PM by kayloe Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Many thanks esteban, does that mean for me to get to La Cala from Coin area i would have to go to Mijas then down to Fuengirola and along the coast road?

Thanks Kayloe

Like 0      
10 Jul 2010 1:24 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

CIVIL PARTNERSHIPS IN SPAIN - 6 posts
Leather Sofa repair - 7 posts
Utilities & a "new" one - 1 posts
Is EOS a good place for everyone with an interest in Spain ? - 14 posts
Teletec v Europa whos best? - 1 posts
Tax question, Selling property and returning to the U.K. - 2 posts
Epson : Self Destruction Printers - 10 posts
Decorating - 6 posts
rent 2 buy - 1 posts
spanish mobile phones - 7 posts
RESIDENCIA AND NIE - 0 posts
community charges for special repairs - help needed. - 3 posts
FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP - 14 posts
HPA section 9.4 Contribution to expenses - 12 posts
5 door CAR WANTED - 2 posts
Any recommendations for Aguilas. - 1 posts
HPA section 7 - 1 posts
cheap housing wanted - 1 posts
British to Spanish Driving licence- Alicante Region, Orihuela/Elche area - 23 posts
Help Needed - 7 posts
property management company wanted - 3 posts
legal Help - 0 posts
Mobile Home Transport ALbir - Alfaz del PI - 1 posts
Fernando del Valle - 2 posts
Long term rental - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x