Agency fees

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by andrea_p Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi,

I am looking to rent out my property near Puerto Banus on a long term (11 month) contract and have found my own tenants.

Because I am unable to visit Spain often at the moment, I am looking for an agent that would handle the contract, references, monthly rent collection , inspections, etc. However, I am not sure the 'usual' 1 months fee should apply as I have found my own tenants.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any (trustworthy!) agents, solicitors etc. that provide such a service and what sort of fees I would expect to pay.

I have read a few of the horror stories in the forums here about long term lets and would therefore gratefully accept any other advice as well!

Like 0      
14 Sep 2009 3:14 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Hi Andrea,

I know a couple of people, they are not agents, they do this in their spare time but are completely realible.  If you want their details send me a PM.  They are on the Costa del Sol and work closely with a solicitor for all these matters.  I was charged very little and service was great. He is also a handy man which means if anything goes wrong in the apartment he can fix it for you.

Joan

Like 0      
15 Sep 2009 11:14 AM by Bassie Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 15/09/2009.

Like 0      
15 Sep 2009 8:46 PM by Marjolein Star rating in Marbella, Costa del .... 8 posts Send private message

Marjolein´s avatar

Dear Andrea,

From our own experience we know how hard it is to  find a reliable person at the Costa del Sol to hand over the keys of your property.

Our neighbours, a very friendly couple in Elviria (Marbella), have helped us sorting out our rental (contract) and various tax issues (we do not speak Spanish!)  as well as keyholding, inspection visits and cleaning of our penthouse apartment. They are trustworthy and hardworking people and have been living on the Costa del Sol for several years and do not charge a lot of money, like others. If you want their contact details you can ask me.

Good luck with your tenants!

All the best,

Marjolein

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tercero Mundo en Espana! - 6 posts
Free Luggage Allowence - 6 posts
fishing - 0 posts
rural property in tabernas - 1 posts
How close should you let your 2 year old get to a tiger? - 0 posts
Can anyone recommend a hotel in Granada? - 7 posts
Auriga Crown - 30 posts
We have Set a Moving Date!!!! - 6 posts
painting and decorating - 0 posts
Alteration Castral letter - 2 posts
TATA 4 door pick up truck for sale - 0 posts
Bad tenants - 0 posts
Anybody knows a good administrator in Costa del Sol? - 0 posts
BABY GIRL CLOTHES FOR 1 YEAR OLD IN VERY GOOD CONDITION - 0 posts
Coffee table very good condition. bargain - 0 posts
SKY DISH 1.2 FOR SALE. BARGAIN. - 0 posts
Warning online banking sacam - 5 posts
Car Hire deals or buying - 6 posts
looking for work in spain for DJ - 0 posts
Spanish Taxes - 3 posts
One for the petrol heads - 3 posts
Econorent - 8 posts
Golf Clubs - 0 posts
España camisa blanca de mi esperanza - 0 posts
Distressed properties - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x