Brand New and boxed solar Tube heating panel with heat exchange unit, ideal for hot water or heating a swimming pool. Very efficient.
PM me for pictures , its still packed in boxes, cost €1000, sell €350.
Send me pm if you would like me to email pictures.
specs : -
20 tube solar panel - high efficiency 47mm double wall evacuated tube solar collector.
includes: 20 bottom rail mounted tube cups, 1 tube of heat conducting paste, 2 side rails, 1 bottom rail and 1 set of nuts, bolts and washers for assembly
Suitable for Pressurised Systems.
Panel dims: 1760 x 1500 x 130mm Weight: 49kgs
Panel Area: 2.25m2 Active Tube Area: 1.41m2
Tube Lenth: 1.5m
Width of absorber (internal glass tube): 37mm
Casing Material: Stainless Steel Filling Volume: 1.1ltr
Width of Entry/Exit Pipe: 22mm
Thickness of Collector insulating material: 60mm
Heat Transfer Medium: Water mixed with 40% Glycol antifreeze
The SFB panel is the best choice. The panel is considered to be one of the most cost-effective on the market, and performs extremely well. Its slimline design.
The SFB panel has a very low heat capacity, containing only 1 - 1.5litres of water inside the manifold. This allows the panel to heat up quickly when the sun starts to shine, and minimises heat losses at night. It is also much lighter than the integrated tank designs.
- High efficiency solar collector using heat pipe evacuated tubes
- Can be used in all climates
- Reliable and efficient with twin-wall glass solar tubes
- Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
- Easy plug-in installation for mounting on the roof or at ground level
- Maintenance free
- Suitable for high pressure water (up to 8bar / 116psi)
- Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
- Frame material: 304 2B grade stainless steel
- Casing material: 304 BA or AB stainless steel
- Excellent insulator in glass wool
- Collectors may be connected in series to increase water heating capacity
- Tubes easily replaced if broken - can be used with broken tubes
- Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications
- 'Passive Solar Tracking' - maintains heat output regardless of sun's position in the sky