Whats In Area of La Duquesa For Children

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by pcjoe97 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi

Looking for help , we are bringing our grandson (hes 3 years old) down to La Duquesa in mid September. Does anyone know any ativities or play parks in the area that would accomadate a 3 year old boy. We will have a car and are prepared to travel. Hope someone can help.

Best Regards

Joe

Like 0      
29 Aug 2009 12:58 PM by philevans Star rating in Axminster Devon & Sa.... 187 posts Send private message

philevans´s avatar

Hi Joe

I know theres a nice childrens park in sabinillas, if you walk towards sabinillas along the prom, you'll see it in one of the plazas on the left.

What you see is what you get 

Like 0      
29 Aug 2009 1:15 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

There is also the El Duque Park, which is up the road behind Mercadona.  At the back entrance of Mercadona (the one just up from the Sabinillas roundabout) there is a small roundabout, and if you go up the hill off that roundabout there is a park on your left.

I haven't been in the park, but it looks quite nice from the road!!  It has a children's play area, I believe.

Have a look on www.manilvalife.com - it concentrates on Manilva/Sabinillas (as opposed to the whole of Spain).  You may find further info there also.

The play area I think Phil may be talking about is the one at the far end of the Sabinillas paseo - my friend's kids love it there (in fact, my 10yr son also made good use of it!).

(Just realised this thread is under Spanish Estate Agents!  I think there is a thread somewhere that may be dedicated to kids/activities, etc.).

This message was last edited by Pitby on 29/08/2009.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

where to sell used furniture estepona? - 1 posts
HELP!! Can anyone help us find a supermarket open Saturdays until very late? - 6 posts
Spanish Property Supermarket - 26 posts
Tabernas Gabo de Gato in almeria - 2 posts
Doctor care - 0 posts
Does Solbank have a branch in London UK? - 2 posts
Jet2.com News - 3 posts
Cajamar bank - free banking - 0 posts
Hello all - 65 posts
newbie NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! - 4 posts
advice - 0 posts
Has anyone heard of the Complex Altos del Golf - 2 posts
Cheap home contents insurance - 0 posts
Endesa English Speaking Staff - 3 posts
Administrator Reports - 0 posts
I know why none of us are receving electric bills from Sevillana!!!!!!! - 1 posts
Has anyone got any ideas for fundraising? - 2 posts
If cannot pay Inheritance Tax? - 11 posts
Telephone Line Rental - 7 posts
SUPER-INCOMPETENT TELEFONICA - 5 posts
to overpay or to not overpay, that is a question - 9 posts
JANE & ANDREW GODDEN - 0 posts
Help for British Disabled in Spain. - 0 posts
Honest answers - 0 posts
Pool Size - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x