Easyjet - Flights released to June 2010

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar

Flights from Belfast, Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool and Newcastle now on sale up to June 2010.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 4:31 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hola Rosemary

Thanks for that as we book from Bristol to Murcia & Easyjet haven't sent us the email notification, which they used to do but then stopped. We then changed notification addresses & it was ok last time but nothing in our mail today.

We'd booked previously from Bristol to Murcia to go over in March but didn't want to return till after these new flight details were issued. So it was important for us to book to fly us home in April. Whilst booking we booked May till June too.

Again, thanks.

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 5:09 PM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar

Yes, it's quite annoying that Easyjet don't notify you when flights are released.   I've been signed up with them for a few years and never had one notification.  I was just having a bored moment and Googled Easyjet flights 2010, and found a newpaper article that said some flights had been released last Friday.   We always fly from Gatwick, which unfortunately always seem to be the last to be released.

R
osemary

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 5:20 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Well, considering that you fly from Gatwick & those flights are not out yet I thank you even more for taking the trouble to inform those of us who fly from Belfast, Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool and Newcastle as that's what forums are all about, Rosemary.

Seems Easyjet put these out 22nd July !

See Easyjet news under the 'keep up to date' heading.

22 July 2009

easyJet Spring 2010 seats on sale

easyJet, the UK’s largest airline has today announced it is changing the way in which it releases its seats for the coming seasons, making it possible to book earlier than ever before.

The airline today released its schedules for Spring 2010 from its bases across the UK*, which means it is now possible to book flights from Belfast, Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle up to the end of June 2010, with fares on domestic routes from as little as £22.99; flights to Europe from £24.99; and flights to North Africa from £35.99 (all one way including taxes).

The seats for Summer 2010 are expected to go on sale next month.

Previously the airline launched its schedules in two six month blocks, winter and summer timetables, the new process will enable passengers to better plan ahead and take advantage for the airline’s fantastic lowest fares.

Carly Brear, easyJet’s UK commercial manager commented
"easyJet is now releasing its seats for Spring / Summer 2010 earlier than ever to give our customers the opportunity to plan ahead and get the best deals online for flights."

*Excludes flights from London and Scotland, which go on sale within the next few weeks.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 28/07/2009.

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 5:42 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi more thanks you for the p/m message and everyone who posts on eye of Spain for next springs flights i also signed up for the email alerts and was still waiting, i have just booked Easter and the may b/hols for next year thanks again Irene 

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 5:47 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi i for got to say my  flights out £27  back are £20 86p including tax thanks irene

This message was last edited by irenemontague on 28/07/2009.

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 7:14 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Hi all

Am I being thick, I have tried to check the flight costs out for 2010 and it just says something like nothing available until March 2010.  What am I doing wrong?

Jojan

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 7:35 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Jojan

Seems Easyjet seats are only on sale from Belfast, Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle (up to the end of June 2010) currently so are you checking to fly from another airport ?

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 8:45 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Hi

No I did a check from Newcastle to Malaga, so that does mean I am thick or does it?

Jojan

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 8:50 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Hi All

Ahhhhh no I am not thick thank goodness for that.. just checked again and the flights from Newcastle to Malaga are only available until 27 March 2010 so guess I will just have to keep waiting...

Cheers

Jojan

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 11:38 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Hi, I've just noticed that    flights.thomson.co.uk    have flights from Gatwick to Alicante up to and including October 2010. Not sure abut other airports. Might be worth a look.

Like 0      
08 Aug 2009 5:01 PM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar

Gatwick flights now released to June 2010.

R
osemary

Like 0      
08 Aug 2009 7:47 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Thanks llamacalmer, I've booked flights for June from Gatwick to Alicante. I forget to keep an eye on their site. Kevin

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 4:05 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Is Ryanair not cheaper than easyjet for Gatwick to Alicante?

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 6:58 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Sometimes Ryanair is cheaper. However, Ryanair don't have flights for sale for June 2010. I've managed to book Saturday in June, return flights for £52. So I'm very pleased.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 8:38 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Hi All

Jet 2 aren't too bad just booked flights from Newcastle for July so quite pleased with that, now just looking for good deals for the rest of the year.  I think we are as nuts as some of you we check almost every day for cheap flights why don't we all just move out there and save us the hasle, ahh I suppose it is part of the fun yeh we all love Spain.

Jojan

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 10:43 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

I was told in another forum that people have lots of trouble with Ryanair with cancellations & delay. I  think I stick to easyjet. 

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 10:52 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Hi

Easyjet Luton-Malaga to June 2010 now online, prices around 25 pounds inc per person next Feb.

Guess Sept 2010 will be posted around December, need to keep abreast, got a wedding party to book for!

This message was last edited by Team GB on 09/08/2009.

Like 0      
16 Oct 2009 12:37 AM by drsue Star rating in NE Hants/Costa Cali.... 29 posts Send private message

Luton summer 2010 flights just released this pm - to end of September

This message was last edited by drsue on 16/10/2009.

Like 0      
16 Oct 2009 11:27 AM by SimoneIcough Star rating in Monda. 43 posts Send private message

SimoneIcough´s avatar

Excellent...thanks all for the info on flights :)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Airport pick-up - 10 posts
COFFEE TABLE FOR 50 EUROS WENGUE COLOUR - COSTA DEL SOL - 0 posts
BABY BATH FOR SALE - COSTA DEL SOL - 0 posts
2 SEATER SOFA - COSTA DEL SOL - 0 posts
BABY CAR SEAT FOR SALE - COSTA DEL SOL - 0 posts
SELLING BRAND NEW BABY CAR SEAT - COSTA DEL SOL - 0 posts
SPANISH LESSONS FOR FOREIGNERS - 0 posts
What happened in Manilva - 57 posts
WANTED - BABY'S CAR SEAT - 4 posts
ELECTRIC BILLS THIS MONTH - 21 posts
anyone dealt with vanityangels - 2 posts
Question about NIE number - 11 posts
House and contents - 8 posts
advise needed, on suma on my car? - 4 posts
schools in quadamar - 20 posts
fellipe massa f1 driver - 1 posts
Simyo Telephone/Data Sim Cards - 0 posts
Wanted: 28 inch or more flat screen plasma (or LCD) TV - 2 posts
Transfering a car BACK to the UK - 9 posts
Hola todos............ - 11 posts
Buying reposessed properties from the bank in the Costa del Sol - 11 posts
Misteri Play d'Elx - 0 posts
Fire reaching Mojacar - 15 posts
reactivating sky tv - 4 posts
Buying repossessed property property in Costa Blanca and payment of deposit. Advice? - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 20

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x