Suppliers

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by Captain007 Star rating. 79 posts Send private message

I would like to suggest having a hyperlink on EOs for a list of suppliers with their contact details, e.g. Rixxy, Smiley, Maria, etc - especially those who make such valuable contributions on this site.  Whenever you need to use one of them for real business, it is difficult to find their website address, email address, etc as such information is scattered across all the various threads. It would be nice to have all this information in a central place. What do you think ? Is this possible ? It could even bring additional revenue to EOS.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 3:38 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

20 Mar 2007 6:09 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hi Captain my e mail address is actually in my signature - if anyone wants to e mail me direct they are always welcome too but think it could be a good idea to have a central location for those that are willing to have their details public

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 9:00 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Good idea captain!

People can put their business details in the signature anyway if they want to, but you're right, maybe a central place for these contacts would be good.  I'll add it to the to-do list...

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 10:48 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
That ever expanding list - oh poor Justin - its a labour of love for him but we would be nowhere without him to sort things out and try and keep the peace between all the warring factions

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
21 Mar 2007 7:25 PM by Captain007 Star rating. 79 posts Send private message

There are no "warring factions" in this case. I wanted to get on Rixxy's auction website but I could not find the web address. I looked thro some of the threads where Rixxy writes but just could not find it. So I thought it would be a good idea if there was a kind of "Yellow Pages" for people / suppiers vetted by Justin. Good business for the suppliers, great help for members, and money in the bank for Justin. Everyone is a winner.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2007 7:28 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Absolutely agree!  Great idea to have somewhere where people can access to link to services they may require.  Keep the commercial posts in one area, where people need to go -  give those who wouldn't mind paying something somewhere to "air their wares" as it were!!

Like 0      
28 May 2007 11:09 AM by stevie G Star rating in Conwy, North Wales &.... 21 posts Send private message

Hi

Could anyone tell me which company supplied the furniture packages for Dream hills 2. I know  I have the paperwork with the name on somewhere but just can't find it. The reason being, we would like to change the settee to a bed settee and just thought i could look on the website and choose it and have it in place for when we visit ..........Thanks 

Like 0      
28 May 2007 5:20 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Hi Seve G,

The suppliers for the furniture for Dream Hills 2 is Muebles Sanchez in Los Monesinos Tel: Spain 966721314. Ask to speak with Janine, she speaks English and will sort out any upgrades with you.

Julia

Like 0      
28 May 2007 5:24 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Stevie,  I do not know who your suppliers would be in Dream Hills.  But if you are with one of the big agents we went with Arco Mobiliario we was going to get a bed settee but they had stopped doing them as they were very uncomfortable.  So we had an ordinary settee and bought another one from another shop where one seat can be a bed, which is fine.  Hope this helps Regards Pat    

Like 0      
28 May 2007 5:31 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
We bought a couple of sofas from Sanchez for our home & Janine was the one who helped us in there. Exceptionally "slightly built" young woman.

Like 0      
28 May 2007 6:05 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Not wanting to interfere here, but perhaps you may get more response to your furniture queries under the Furnishing your Property thread.  The Forum Help thread is for queries regarding technical/functional/willy nilly things to do with the Forum aspect of the website.  Hopefully the link will take you to the better place to post your questions - or find answers already posted!!  (Hope it works!!)

www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/ForumThreads.aspx

Like 0      
29 May 2007 8:54 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Thanks Pitby, no point discussing furniture in the Forum Help section

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
29 May 2007 9:21 AM by stevie G Star rating in Conwy, North Wales &.... 21 posts Send private message

Thanks everyone for your help, jules thats the one i was looking for ( muebles) thanks looks like i've come to the right place after all, Cheers!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hello Everyone!! - 10 posts
MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007 - 127 posts
WANTED - RELIABLE GARAGE CDS - 0 posts
Spanish Amazon any info - 1 posts
Bedroom Furniture For Sale - 6 posts
Need for better search engine!! - 8 posts
Onlne Bullying - 7 posts
Duquesa Hills site not finished - 1 posts
Private message block - 2 posts
Whats the Orihuela/Fortuna area like? - 0 posts
Estepona Eateries - 1 posts
Llanos del Peral - 1 posts
Games in here - 3 posts
Can't find me ad! - 0 posts
Procumasa - Las Kalendas Does not listen to customers and ignors specification sheets - 7 posts
Iberian International - Failure to do anything other than take your money - - 1 posts
Terraza del golf - 2 posts
Mar Menor Chitty Chat - 390 posts
Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x