Gas BBQ - Garden Furniture

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by ukkyle Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Ok please can someone tell me where I can go and buy a gas BBQ in the Casares/Estepona region, nobody sells them, Carefour have 1 type but is not to my liking and completely overpriced, has anyone successfully purchased a BBQ in the area?

Also has anyone seen a small terrace table and chairs Im struggling finding them also.

Thank you guys

Kyle

Like 0      
12 Jul 2009 12:25 PM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

a client of mine is the biggest wholesaler of numerous bbq brands in the uk-go to www.bedsbbq.co.uk mention myself and eos site and he will throw in free cover etc, he is very good in that there are certain brands/types that are not suitable for spain due t the weather/salt etc-he will ship to you for i think its £60 which in englsih means overall it is still far cheaper than purchasing in spain

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2009 1:50 PM by b4ssy Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

Hi Kyle

There is a garden centre on the left hand side ( going from estepona towards san pedro ) between laguna village and appears just before the cancelada turn off. They sell gas BBQ's which I think are mainly the weber type, extremely good but quite pricey.

There is another shop in the Estepona poligono called estepona furniture world which had a more diverse choice of gas BBQ's last time I was there. If you come off at the roundabout at junction 153 and go over the bridge onto the industrial estate you need to go across the first roundabout you come to and then take ( I think ) the 2nd left at hyundai and vulcan tyres. The shop is just down on the right hand side.

Hope this helps

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Getting a Fishing Licence?? - 2 posts
murcia ? within my budget nice area ? algorfa , cabo roig, san miquel de salinas any thoughts - 4 posts
financing a new car - 3 posts
Two excellent websites with reviews (by local diners)of restaurants on the Costa Blanca - 1 posts
EOS 5th birthday on Saturday - 20 posts
Key Lounges - 1 posts
Aeroclub ULM Vera - 1 posts
might b going to monda village - 0 posts
WERE THERE - 16 posts
Wealth and income tax non resident - 4 posts
Anti-Glare Window Film - 1 posts
How to translation these 2 sentenses? - 9 posts
Gibraltar Magazine - 1 posts
MM2 update - 1 posts
Cambank - 2 posts
Question regarding 11month rental - 6 posts
Obtaining an NIE number at Spanish Consulate Edinburgh - 3 posts
Hi everyone. - 14 posts
car hire gibraltar/la linea - 1 posts
Blank pages, apart from the EOS header & bottom bar, when I click on certain pages ! - 9 posts
Pay as you go broadband - 12 posts
Looking for a Mattress - 2 posts
If you walk away from a purchase, what are the potential penalties? - 14 posts
Need cheap rental on 20/7/09 - 25/07/09 - 7 posts
Wanted lhd car - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x