Property Solutions Overseas- Have you joined?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by sunsleep6 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hey I´m new to this forum, I´m just hoping for abit of feedback about a company I´ve recently become a member with?! I´ve been having serious doubts about the property I´ve purchased in Spain and about the development as a whole and I came across this company who say they can help, just wondering if anyone else is a member with them and have they helped?

Like 0      
01 Jul 2009 12:15 PM by robert hayles Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

Sunsleep,

in Spain where property is concerned and money there is always someone who will be your best friend while paying them there fee up front, problem is once they have banked the fee nothing new will still happen about your development as it is Spain

Like 0      
01 Jul 2009 12:30 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hmm, it doesn't look good.

Read this thread.

It is known that some ex employees of MRI stole their client data and have been using it to make loads of money from it by charging up front fees for services that never happen.

I bet you bought through MRI?

If so I think the 500 pounds you've given to PSS could have been a very bad investment.

Sorry.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
02 Jul 2009 11:34 AM by schumarc Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi all!

obviously i dont want to generalise.........but i think i was the first one to actually join property solutions overseas and i only can say that they are extremly helpful, constantly in contact with me and have access to some very useful informations and sources! so far, i am more than happy!! 

Like 0      
02 Jul 2009 11:41 AM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

I would always be wary of any of these companies that ask for an upfront fee.  Most of them seem to be nothing more than Pyramid Schemes.  These lot may be different though, but I doubt it somehow...

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2009 11:53 AM by schumarc Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi sanchez,

yeah, makes sense what you say......... i think time will tell! if they sort out my problem........thank god! if not, well another 500 down the toilet (which does not really change the total amount of losses!)

be sure: i keep you informed!

Like 0      
02 Jul 2009 4:34 PM by sunsleep6 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi guys,

Just to let you know i didnt purchase through MRI, thanks for the feedback though. Im a little sceptical these days as im sure you can imagine but so far so good with them!

Schumarc, its nice to hear there are other members...please keep me informed of any progress with them.

This message was last edited by sunsleep6 on 02/07/2009.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2009 4:55 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Just playing Devil's advocate here, is there any reason why sunsleep6 and schumarc share the same IP address?

Are you perhaps the same person?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
02 Jul 2009 5:14 PM by sunsleep6 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

justin,

I´ll hold my hands up, we have invested together and was hoping other people had become members aswell...u guys made us feel like we were the only ones, were very worried these days, about everything!

Sorry if we caused offence, we were hoping more members would come forward the more there was...

Like 0      
03 Jul 2009 12:34 AM by ana1 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spain Uncut Bonuses - 0 posts
Itzabar - 1 posts
cheap car hire in gibraltar - 1 posts
Tax returns? - 5 posts
looking for a job - 0 posts
Hello, newbie here - 0 posts
Protection when buying a second hand car in Spain? - 0 posts
looking for a car - 2 posts
Car Trailer for sale - 0 posts
Drive to Spain for Christmas - 14 posts
Reality Resorts - 1 posts
Any info on Lo Crispin please!! - 13 posts
Airport pick up and drop off - 0 posts
Hello everyone! - 4 posts
No tourist licence-help - 2 posts
rentals - 1 posts
Happy 5th Birthday Eye On Spain - 15 posts
Tennis Well done Andy Murray - 36 posts
No dudaría- I would not hesitate... Antonio´s by Rosario´ - 0 posts
Mirador de Torreblanca-what to do next? - 5 posts
Cheap air ticket Liverpool/Barcelona 13th to 23rd July - 0 posts
Cafe Vienna, Almoradi - 0 posts
good property management company in murcia region - 0 posts
Spain Uncut - 4 posts
Still looking for somewhere to rent for 6 months! - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x