Trampolining/Gymnastics in or around Malaga

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by onlQQker Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi All,

At present myself and my partner run a trampolining/gymnastics club in the UK.
Having visited Spain 2 times a year for the last 10 years we were wondering if there would be a call for gymnastics/trampolining situated in or around Malaga.

Obviously we would need to find a venue willing to host this activity and also ship in some trampolines and other equipment, but knowing whether something like this would be popular or not is hard for us to judge as we don't exactly live out there.

My research so far shows that the nearest Trampolining club is situated in Barcelona, I can't even find a gymnastics venue in Spain.

Thanks in advance guys..

Like 0      
22 Jun 2009 3:27 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

What age groups would it be aimed at? Anything aimed at kids usually does well on the coast as parents are always looking for activities for their children especially during the winter when the weather isn't so great.

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Jun 2009 9:28 PM by onlQQker Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Susan,

In the UK we cater for 4 years old right through to adults, and most of our members are of all abilities, some do it for fun and others compete  in gradings as well as national events.

My wife and myself have been running our club here for over ten years and trampolining seems to gain the most interest throughout the club.

I have family living in and around Coin for the past few years, but am more familiar with Malaga and the Costa del sol where I visited well before they ever moved out there.

We have made friends with another trampolining club in Barcelona a few years ago and this is where we learnt they were the nearest club to the Costa Del Sol.

Regards Paul & Sarah

Like 0      
23 Jun 2009 8:43 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I think it could work well in the Marbella, Mijas, Fuengirola area.

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
29 Jan 2011 7:10 PM by fiji95 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, I am a 15 yr old girl and have been looking for artistic gymnastics around Malaga for absolutely ages! Marbella has rythimic gymnastics but they dont do tumbling or trampolining. PLEASE COME TO SPAIN AND OPEN ONE! I guarantee you would get loads of children wanting to learn. They is just not one in the area. Please!! I cant wait to get started but i just dont know when and where i can. 

PLease come and open a proper gym up on the costa del sol! it needs one!!

Thanks 

Tamara

Like 0      
29 Jan 2011 10:58 PM by onlQQker Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Tamara,

I'm still researching areas around Malaga and other costa regions.

If you know of anyone or schools etc that would be interested in helping organise space to do this please let me know.

If your parents/guardian/pe teacher would like to contact me then I will keep an eye on this forum post which I started quite a while ago now.

There is quite a lot of red tape involved around the Spanish/Brits but I haven't given up completely yet

Best wishes

Like 0      
31 Jan 2011 8:03 PM by YvetteA Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi

There is nothing in this area, my daughter has been looking for 5 years, she used to do gymnastics and wanted to take it up again. Fuengirola would be a good central area and I know you would get customers as there is no competition.

Eve

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

carrefour - 9 posts
Is there an alternative - 11 posts
Free to Air Tv in Costa Blanca - 3 posts
ZANUSSI OVEN/HOB & EXTRACTOR UNIT FOR SALE - 1 posts
BATHROOM UNITS FOR SALE - 0 posts
Wanted, POOL TABLE, in average to good condition, South Spain area - 16 posts
Alicante Hogueras fiestas - 0 posts
Orihuela Tax office experience - 9 posts
Online non resident’s tax pagatinas (stickers) requests - Warning - 10 posts
Orihuela Tax office – wrong address - 0 posts
Quickest way to obtain an NIE No - 1 posts
Fridge Freezer FOR SALE - 0 posts
Shower Screens & Bath Screen FOR SALE - 0 posts
Residents Group - 1 posts
Where can I buy a fouton in Costa Blanca? - 8 posts
San Juan question - 5 posts
I cannot wait for the next siesta show - 0 posts
cig prices !!!! - 0 posts
how to get pitch at sabi market - 5 posts
Handing over/ Signing up - 0 posts
price in gibraltar - 3 posts
Advice about refreshing a Legal Embargo please - 2 posts
Wanted, Sun Loungers. - 5 posts
METAL BUNK BED - 0 posts
Increase In Tobacco Prices - 33 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x