Gas Natural

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Having read so many horror stories about utilities in Spain, John and I were a bit worried about how long it would take to get Gas natural to connect us, and give us lovely hot water from our taps!  We had a number to ring, and cheated by asking our Spanish friend to phone them and check what was needed to get connected.  She got through almost straight away, answered quite a few questions and also got me to talk to them, before telling us that we would need to go in person to their office in Yecla "for security reasons".  We went there on Tuesday last week, only to find that there were metal doors across the office front as if they were closed though we could see somebody inside.  Luckily she came to speak to us, then told us to ring the number that our friend had already rung!  In my limited Spanish I managed to persuade her that we had been told to visit her office and she agreed to let us in, where we filled in several sets of forms, and were told they would be "in touch".  To our amazement we received a phone call the following day, saying would it be convenient to come on Thursday morning?  Would it?!!!  They arrived almost on time, and only two days after requesting the connection we had our hot water.  Well done Gas Natural Murcia!!!

Sue

PS Is this a first?

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property Agent - 3 posts
refused mortgage - 6 posts
Van Hire in Albox - 0 posts
Looking for a reliable airport transfer company for Gibraltar-Estepona - 0 posts
equestrian direct alhaurin - 0 posts
package of terrace furniture - 0 posts
tru smoothies - 0 posts
Looking for Live-In Managers - Fantastic Opportunity - 0 posts
Transport - 5 posts
Charity Quiz Night in Sabinillas - 6 posts
Joiner moving to tortosa - 0 posts
Alonso & Haro Solicitors - 2 posts
builders merchants or sawmils in tortosa ? - 0 posts
NIE help again - 13 posts
help needed looking to rent long term in la florida!!! - 0 posts
Health certificate for driving - 21 posts
Builders Warranty - 16 posts
search partner for goodbusiness! - 0 posts
Hi all From Cornwall UK - 0 posts
Diggers! - 1 posts
estate agent in almerimar - 1 posts
Transport available from Torrevieja area to UK. - 0 posts
Problem with accessing "My Community Forums" - 2 posts
LOOKING FOR EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE NEW PROPERTY - 0 posts
Monarch Airlines and Birmingham/Manchester Airports into Almeria - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x