Custom Made Curtains - Required

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar

Does anyone know of a shop or individual who is giving this service in the Quesada area?

What I would like is for someone to come to the house, with samples and measure up/make curtains - not only for windows, but for large areas.

I have asked around, but without success - so I'm very much hoping that someone on EOS knows!

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      
08 Jun 2009 10:49 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi abbb1

There is a lovely curtain shop near me in Playa Flamenca (about 20min drive from you)

They will make anything to order and maybe will house call?

I don't have their name to hand, but if you are interested, I can get my friend who lives there to get the details for you.

Let me know........

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
20 Jun 2009 1:08 PM by nathalie janzen Star rating in murcia. 14 posts Send private message

Hi there,

Look the best curtain company in this area is CORTINA HOGAR absolute great. They have various shops in and around Murcia they are there for years & years.

Like 0      
20 Jun 2009 4:46 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Try Changing Rooms at La Zenia they offer this service

Like 0      
22 Jun 2009 10:33 PM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar

Just returned home from short holiday - unfortunately not to Spain - and found the very welcome replies.

Many thanks for all the very useful suggestions.  I'll contact them before I come over.

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      
26 Sep 2009 8:31 PM by popins-pm Star rating in Balsicas. 31 posts Send private message

popins-pm´s avatar

Hi, I have a friend that has done a lot of work for me in things such as show houses, displays, and refurbishing top end houses to make them more saleable.

G & L interiors they are called Tel: 677241382. (Gwyneth and Linda)

I do have to mention though that they are highly professional and qualified seamstresses that do all the fancy stuff for presentations etc. If you are after just plane run of the mill stuff they are wasted in what they do but never refuse work from me.

Some of the things I have had done by Gwyn and Linda are swags and tails, voiles, pinch pleat curtains, valances, cushion covers, wraps, tie backs, eyelet top curtains and have even done speed boat covers and leather upholstry.

They are based in Los Alcazares but I have commisioned them to show houses, etc up and down the coast.

They will also give me the best advice on what to do in terms of design, etc so it does save me a lot of hassle. And best of all you get fully experienced seamstresses at a reasonable price.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2009 2:02 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Hi Abbbb1

I would try the Curtain Cabin in the main street in Los Montesinos we got ours there and they did all the alterations required they do come out and measure etc  1st class service

This message was last edited by fpegman on 27/09/2009.

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lift from France to Spain wanted... - 1 posts
Holiday let clampdown - 39 posts
cam bank mortgage rates euribor & cajas - 4 posts
2 bed furniture pack half price (costa del sol) - 0 posts
2 bedroom furniture pack for sale half price (costa del sol) - 0 posts
Looking for advice please about all furnishings for a villa - 3 posts
Disruptions to Eye on Spain services - Sunday 7 June - 8 posts
Best Beaches in August on Costa Blanca South - 3 posts
Gas bottles in Manilva - 4 posts
New Business venture - 1 posts
How to find a good property management company? - 9 posts
Transport from Murcia Airport to Vera Playa - 15 posts
Sending important legal documents to Spain quickly - 7 posts
car salvage - 3 posts
Interest Only Mortgage - 4 posts
International Mortgages - 12 posts
Electricity providers` - 15 posts
Airport Transfer - 2 posts
Double Bed Mattress And Base For Sale Only £100 or Euros - 0 posts
New sky card problems - 24 posts
community fees. how is the fee worked out - 7 posts
eye on spain car hire - 2 posts
Alhambra and Granarda Visit - 1 posts
SKY TV FORMENTERA COASTABLANCA - 2 posts
POSSIBLE RETURN TO UK. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x