piano players ...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 May 2009 12:00 AM by mepossem Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

the restaurant I own in Alicante, El Flamenco, is now expanding, taking over another one next doors that is about 3 times as big. same cooks, same waiters, same menus, same food, same prices - at 2 mins. from the British Consulate in Alicante.

one of the 'things' inherited is a professional (or semi professional) piano. And that's the reason for this posting. Anyone interested in playing it in the restaurant can contact me on 645 064 007 :-)

I think that with a bit of luck and loads of efforts we can make something exceptional really. Oh, did I tell you that Easyjet declared our paellas and seafood the best in Alicante (and our set menu is only 10 euros ....)? bye now, off to siesta ... Mark .  

Like 0      
01 Jun 2009 9:30 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Oh dear! I wish I could play the piano!

Best,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
02 Jun 2009 6:12 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Hi Mark. I am a piano fan (listener) and two of the finest pianists on the Costas are here near Punta Prima. The duo, Barrie Breton and his partner, Jackie Heath. They make up Dynamic Touche. They read music too; a bit of a rarity; and really get the audience involved.

They are simply a class act. Quite a CV too; Jackie locally, backing international choirs. Great write-ups in Coastrider, Round Town News etc. Barrie; has worked the great cruise liner routes. If this is still a live request get in touch and I can 1. give you more background and 2. get you guys together. Good luck with the expanding venture. Michael.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Single Mattress for sale unused - 0 posts
confortlin flax animal bedding for sale - 1 posts
help - 0 posts
Transport from Scotland - 0 posts
sky hd box for sale - 1 posts
Would you buy at the moment? - 2 posts
help - 2 posts
PEUGEOT 107 1.4HDi FOR SALE - 0 posts
Still haven´t received tax refund for 2007 - 0 posts
Monarch Manchester (and Luton) to Almeria - 8 posts
Setanta Sports "free"for FA Cup day - 1 posts
The Village Indian Restaurant, Balsicas - 3 posts
I KNOW I HAVE ASKED BEFORE BUT ANY UPDATE ON THE PGOU MARBELLA - 2 posts
Ha sanybody had any dedalings with Rental del Sol - 2 posts
where is nearest tax office - 2 posts
Barbeques-a possible answer! - 0 posts
how to reclaim your overpaid property tax ( CGT) - 0 posts
PRO SHARK QUAD BIKE FOR SALE - 0 posts
BARGAIN FURNITURE PACK FOR SALE 500€ - 1 posts
Taxi service - 4 posts
EOS Team are you there ? - 2 posts
Free offers! - 1 posts
NIE Form - help on completion please!! - 4 posts
Campbells @ Roda Village - 0 posts
First Speeding Fine in Spain! - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x