healthcare in spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

hi, can anyone help, we are considering moving to spain, we know that we can get our first 2 years healthcare funded by the u.k., by then i will be 60, but my husband will only be 63, will i be able to get spanish n.h.s. when i am 60 and can i claim on my healthcare for my husband, or would he need to take out private healthcare until he is 65.?any replies would be appreciated.

coolyes

Like 0      
16 Mar 2007 9:16 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Where are your moving to in Spain?? If you look at other posts regarding healthcare in Spain, you will see that each region has different rules.  If you move to the Valencia region of the Costa Blanca, you can include your husband on your health entitlement.  This is the same in Catalunya but not in Murcia (yet) or the Costa del Sol.

Your E106 (or E121) gives you UP TO 2 years cover, not 2 years.  If you move, for example, in August you will get the rest of that year and the year after only, NOT 2 years from August.  Please read the other posts on healthcare as these explain the situation.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

moving to spain - 4 posts
London Members Meet - 3 posts
land boundary - 1 posts
Shipping FROM Spain - 0 posts
To use a solicitor/gestoria or not!!!!! - 24 posts
healthcare in spain. - 1 posts
BUYING A NAVE (AGRICULTURAL BUILDING) - 3 posts
Parcels delivery - 3 posts
Just back from spain - current progress - 3 posts
Agent - 2 posts
english films/cinema - 1 posts
My New Home - 9 posts
Agents - 1 posts
sports thread uk football - 2 posts
Has anyone else completed here ? - 5 posts
Estate Agents in spain? - 2 posts
Update on Phase 4 - 22nd october. - 2 posts
ISA's and Spanish Tax - 3 posts
Zurgena, Costa Almeria - 1 posts
Is there anyone out there who is living in the Altea region,north of Alicante - 0 posts
My area. Enjoy! - 1 posts
Mariadecastro´s legal advise in London - 14 posts
paint - 31 posts
self storage at Gata de Gorges - 0 posts
Garden Furniture and Gas Barbecue in Mojacar area - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x