URGENT APPEAL! Please read and help if you can!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 May 2009 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

I received this email today from b2bespania:

I AM HOPING THIS EMAIL WILL REACH SOME KIND, ANIMAL LOVER, A  SPECIAL PERSON WHOSE CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ALLOW THEM  TO OFFER A HOME URGENTLY TO A DOG WHO HAS UNTIL MONDAY TO BE RE HOMED OR FACES HAVING TO BE PUT TO SLEEP AT THE RESCUE KENNELS OF TRIPLE A.

YOBO, A MEDIUM SIZED FLUFFY BLACK  MALE DOG OF APPROX THREE YEARS OLD HAS UNTIL RECENTLY BEEN HOMED FOR TWO YEARS AFTER BEING FOUND ROAMING THE STREETS. UNFORTUNATELY HIS OWNERS CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGED AND HE HAS SPENT A NUMBER OF WEEKS IN PRIVATE KENNELS AND AT TRIPLE A.

HE IS A LOVING DOG WHO BECAUSE OF HIS MISFORTUNE CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO  REACT IF HE FEELS INSECURE OR HE SENSES SOME AUTHORITY AND THEREFORE NEEDS TO BE HANDLED BY SOMEONE WHO IS  EXPERIENCED AT HANDLING SUCH A TEMPERAMENT. DUE TO THIS FACT,TRIPLE A BELIEVE IT WILL BE  TOO DIFFICULT TO REHOME HIM HENCE THIS URGENT APPEAL.

HE IS  A LOVING FAITHFUL DOG WHO HAS LIVED HAPPILY WITH ANOTHER DOG OF THE FAMILY OF HIS PREVIOUS OWNER. HE WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT COMPANION & HOUSE/GUARD DOG, THOUGH NOT RECOMMENDED FOR A FAMILY WITH YOUNG CHILDREN

I AM SURE THERE IS THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE WHO WOULD HAVE MUCH JOY FROM OFFERING YOBO A HOME.  IF IT ISN'T YOU, PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ANYONE YOU THINK COULD HELP NOW!
TRIPLE A CAN BE CONTACTED ON 952 771 586

I have an older dog that wouldn't react well if we introduced another, so I am hoping someone will read this and be able to help re-house this dog either directly or know somebody who can take him. Please, please help if you can.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
24 May 2009 8:30 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

I'm bumping this!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
24 May 2009 9:00 PM by pilgrim Star rating in Costa Calida. 231 posts Send private message

pilgrim´s avatar

What on earth is "BUMPING" ???

pilgrim

Like 0      
24 May 2009 10:46 PM by COSMO Star rating in Gateshead and Costa.... 46 posts Send private message

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Like 0      
24 May 2009 10:58 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

OK Guys!

The term 'bump' or 'bumping' is used in internet forums in order to re-awaken or promote a thread that has received very little or no replies.

As this dog has until tomorrow to survive, and this thread had received 119 views without a response, I thought I would highlight the plight of the animal in order to hopefully stimulate a kind response.

Tomorrow I will donate some money and/or food in order to keep this dog alive, in a hope that someone with a heart will see and respond in kind.

EDIT - Further I am deeply saddened that these type of questions are the only responses thus far received!

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 24/05/2009.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
25 May 2009 2:00 PM by wings Star rating in Leicester / Almoradi.... 26 posts Send private message

Technoape -

Has Yobo been saved?

I can not offer him a home but would be willing to donate to keep him alive.

Like 0      
25 May 2009 5:38 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Hi Wings and everyone,

Yes!

Yobo is still alive but at the moment they can only keep him for another two weeks.

I am going to do my best to help him find a good home and am also going to donate money tonight when I get home from work.

If you want to help Yobo you can do so by contacting Diana at AAA Helps Animal Shelter in Marbella quoting Yobo's ID number which is 15965.

Please help if you can.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
25 May 2009 8:38 PM by boxerdog Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I am very moved by the response from EOS to the appeal  for a loving home for  Yobo, it is reassuring that there are people who care and I sincerely hope through making this appeal it  will find him a home. It is important that we dont simply ignore the plight of this desperate dog and of course many other animals who are relying on the resources at AAA.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mr @ Mrs L - 0 posts
La Almazara Jalon Alicante - 10 posts
Costa Blanca South guide book - 14 posts
European Elections -Expat Candidate - 8 posts
Camp bed - 0 posts
bmw - 0 posts
Earthquake in Torrevieja - 7 posts
planning a holiday ?? - 4 posts
kids under 11,s football clubs near villa martin area - 0 posts
Finaly! planning our move to spain. - 1 posts
Gibraltar long term rental wanted. 2 beds 800 or under - 2 posts
UNITED GOLF LA TERCIA BRONCHUS SL- UNREASONABLE NEW SNAGGING CONDITIONS - 5 posts
CAR FOR SALE - Costa Del Sol UK Reg - 0 posts
accountant - 0 posts
accountant - 0 posts
12 month Euribor recalculation - 7 posts
Outtake TV Eye on Spain Style - 5 posts
Written Sentence - 9 posts
Crystal Rentals - 3 posts
Residency - 3 posts
Selling Furniture In Spain - 4 posts
Spain's Blogger Granny dies at 97 - 0 posts
snagging - 5 posts
Electric Problems - 0 posts
Spanish Court Corruption - Whats the next move? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x