Want to swap Costa de la Luz apartment for property in South West UK
Hello. We moved back from Spain a couple of years ago, and own a studio apartment, 300m from the beach in Conil de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz. We would like to swap or part-exchange it for a property in the south-west of England. Please get in touch if you'd like photos, more information. Thanks.
For those of you who are using the swapping scheme... lots of luck and wisdom and my offer on legal advise:
Here you have got:
A good SWAPPING contract revised by your lawyer is needed ( each party a different one lawyer. Important)
What are the obligations of the contract parties in a property swapping?
1. To transfer ownership rights of the swapped property or goods.
2. To deliver the property or the good. ( possession)
3. To vouch for hidden deffects.
4. To guarantee a peaceable possession.
5. To vouch for someone else´s senior rights.
6. To pay correspondent expenses of Notary and Registry accoring to Law.(unless the contrary is agreed).
7. To pay those taxes required by Law.
Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA
Number of posts in this thread:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely
of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants