Does anybody have the direct access number to telefonicas voicemail system?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by delza Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Hi hoping someone can help.

I have just purchased some lovely digital cordless phones which work a treat on my telefonica line with the exception that I can not access voicemail no longer.

From what I understand I need a direct dial number to access voicemail from such a phone does anyone have it handy before I try and contact TF direct and go around and around in circles :)

Thanks!

Like 0      
16 Apr 2009 6:05 PM by The Sheriff Star rating in Rojales, Quesada. 31 posts Send private message

Not sure I quite understand this but I did the same thing and still had the voicemail.  If you press the call button on your new phone so you just get dialling tone, wait 5-10 seconds and the voicemail will kick in !!  i.e "you have 2 new messages " !! etc.

Ours works fine but I would like to know how to change the greeting to a personal one if anyone knows that.

Good Luck !!  Thought I'd raise it up the list again anyway !!!

Like 0      
27 Apr 2009 5:02 PM by lasiesta Star rating in Costa del Sol. 58 posts Send private message

Hi

I just got a new cordless phone and my answerphone was not set up. However if you key in *10# you can activate or deactivate the service. Then you can just access the voicemail as normal by pressing the call button and waiting.

You can change it into english by then pressing 1 , then 4 , you will then need your access code. If you never changed it it will be 0000. You will then get options (in spanish) but I believe you press 3 then 1. Once its in english its easy to then set up a personal greeting.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Party Caterers - 1 posts
How to Hide Caller ID ?? - 3 posts
Changing building insurance - 4 posts
English MOT and English road tax - 61 posts
Globespan No Scottish Winter flights to Alicante - 3 posts
Confused with flight prices... - 6 posts
Tenants belongings - 2 posts
Hello!! Any advice appreciated.... - 6 posts
bad tenants! - 15 posts
Question re contract - 3 posts
returning from south of spain to england with a dog - 1 posts
Hotter in UK than Spain! - 78 posts
Bank Guarantee - 3 posts
Searching for....... - 2 posts
With Ref to ADH - 3 posts
POLARIS WORLD VICTIM SUPPORT - 2 posts
Tracing a lawyer - 1 posts
golf courses in and around murcia - 11 posts
moving to spain - 0 posts
insurance needed - 5 posts
SUNDAY DINNER IN OR AROUND MANILVA - 1 posts
Visa electron - 9 posts
Forum signatures need sorting - Your input please - 48 posts
Any recommend a good chiropractor between Gibraltar and Marbella? - 7 posts
Looking for Paul Tobias - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x