Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by the toffees Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

Hi

This is my first post!!

Can anyone help?  We are looking to buy a 'powerkaddy' and would like to know if anyone knows of golf superstores / shops in the Costa Calida / Costa Blanca area.  If so, do they have web-sites and/or addresses?

Thanks in advance.

Like 0      
03 Apr 2009 5:34 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi the toffees, great name. Welcome to our forum

I was recently in Spain & found an advert in a free newspaper & cut it out thinking it would come in very handy when someone asks so aren't you the lucky ones ?

Try http://www.greatgolfco.com/ 

If coming from Alicante

• Take AP7 towards San Javier
  • Take the c3319 towards Murcia before the airport turning
  • Go past the Polaris World offices
  • Take the slip road to Roldan/Balsicas, Gea y Truyols F12
  • Take the last turning at the roundabout and go over the motorway bridge and through the 1st roundabout.
  • At the secong roundabout turn first right and then 1st right along the slip road so you are facing the motorway.
  • Turn left at the junction and we are situated on the left approx 200m facing the motorway

If coming from Murcia.

• Take the A30 and follow the signs for C3319 towards San Javier or the airport
  • You will pass the shop on your right side and then take the slip road for Roldan
  • Turn right at the 1st roundabout and 1st right so you are facing the motorway
  • Turn left at the junction and we are situated on the left approx 200m facing the motorway

Like 0      
04 Apr 2009 11:44 PM by the toffees Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

Thanks very much, thats very helpful.

I have had a look on their web-site and I'm sure we will pay them a visit next time we are over.

Thanks

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 12:00 PM by Glen0903 Star rating in Murcia, Spain. 10 posts Send private message

Hi The Toffee's

Along with the Great Golf Company there's L.A. Golf in Los Alcazares, if you go see Pam & Dave they're really nice people who can't do enough for you.

Pam used to be part of The Great Golf Company before splitting and starting her own store.

They are on the main road going into Los Alcazares norte just passed the consum supermarket on your right.

Welcome to the forum

Glen

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 12:37 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Hi

It mght be worth checking price online before you go. I bought my Powerkaddy online as the local stores were way more expensive. It was delivered within a week including battery and only cost £10 delivery.

We're going up to the Great Golf Co on Saturday for a browse. Probably end up spending money, I've never yet come away from a golf shop without buying something I just can't do without!

Jacqui

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 5:31 PM by the toffees Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

Thanks everyone.

We did manage to get a second hand one whilst we were over, but its still very handy to know of any other golf shops for another time.

We did go to the 'Great Golf Co' anyway so we now know wher that is and what its like - looks small from outside, but quite big inside.

Very friendly.

Thanks again

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

ANOTHER LEGAL RIP-OFF - 0 posts
Tiger Mosquito... They're back.. Early too.... - 3 posts
ADICO - 10 posts
licence of first occupation - 0 posts
Will any supermarkets be open on Good Friday? - 7 posts
Gardening - 0 posts
El Trampolin will not give me back my money. - 24 posts
Buying property in Tenerife - 2 posts
What is Bank Guarantee? - 2 posts
Air-con engineer - 1 posts
bank guarantee success at last - 6 posts
Attention! Real estate agents - 2 posts
What are you having for lunch? - 24 posts
Too risky to ask my UK bosses to work remotely in Spain? - 2 posts
Ryanair - A good story for a change. - 12 posts
New Car Price Reduction - 33 posts
OUR WEE COUNTRY - 0 posts
Shops in Quesada? - 18 posts
Can anyone recommend a supplier of external blinds in the Manilva area, CDS? - 1 posts
Yorkshire Linen Company - 0 posts
Yorkshire Linen Company - 6 posts
VILLAPAC - BE VERY CAREFUL - 2 posts
Wireless connection - 2 posts
Taking my cat to spain - 4 posts
Truck to UK in May. - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x