SAD

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

I am angry about  everything I have experienced while trying to purchase a holiday home in Spain .It is very easy to discuss for hours the good and bad points of the Spanish legal system and the laws around purchasing a property .

I am not a stupid person but despite taking all advice and checking and double checking everything .I now find myself in the dreadful position of fighting a very costly legal battle to recover my deposit on an off plan that was never built .I find myself even with a BG trying to negotiate the Spanish legal system with no hope or faith that justice will be served .

Some one took my money promised me a house which I do not have .In my book what ever you believe this is theft .Some one has stolen my money and given me nothing in return.Plain and simply theft .I have been robbed .

No one in Spain wants to know about  what has happened to me and thousands of others . Make no mistake we have been robbed, plain and simply robbed .

I am a catholic and understand that Spain is some what 90% to 95%  catholic . I find it hard to believe that the people who have robbed me will be in mass on Sunday morning receiving the sacrament with a clear conscience. I will not be at Holy Mass on Sunday as one of the many  consequences of this is that I have lost my faith in humanity and find  the Christian doctrines they claim to live by totally hypocritical.

If Spain will not listen to the law perhaps they should listen to the teachings of Christ and his church.!!! Do unto others as you would have done unto you  . Is Spain truly a Catholic   country ? or does it just pretend to be ?

Please think about what you do and the consequence it has on the lives ,faith and well being of others, who are your brothers and sisters in Christ .

This message was last edited by MAGICMEG on 3/31/2009.

Nothing surprises me anymore  

but I am willing to accept that sometimes (although not very often ) I can be  wrong !

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 7:09 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Dear Magicmec:

I understand your frustration... What can I say?

Reformation of justice is one of the most needed problems to be solved in Spain.

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 5:53 PM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

Thank you for your reply Maria ,

I was feeling very sad  and hopeless last night but now feel much better . I will go to Mass on Sunday I wont give up the hope and  will pray that all the countries of the world can sort out their problems . If not quick enough  for us , for our children and their children .

I am going away to a hotel for the weekend to celebrate my uncles 60th Birthday .There will be 68 members of my mothers side of the family .She has 6  brothers and 5 sisters , 2 of her sisters  and their children will be coming from America .To see all the children together will be a joy .I will also meet for the first time my  cousin's new baby . These are the moments in life that money can not buy and that can not be replaced .

MM

Nothing surprises me anymore  

but I am willing to accept that sometimes (although not very often ) I can be  wrong !

Like 0      
08 Apr 2009 11:17 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Best wishes to you and your family for this Easter time!

Maria 

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
15 Apr 2009 5:51 PM by lauranorman Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hello Maria,

i,m a new member to this site and would like to know if you have any details regarding La Tercia Real property development in Murcia? we are not being informed by anyone and dont know who to contact.

many thanks

laura

Like 0      
16 Apr 2009 9:29 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Have you gone to the specific forum on that development here in EyeonSpain?

Best,

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
16 Apr 2009 12:05 PM by lauranorman Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Maria, we are waiting for ingmar Hessler to get back to us.. re costs.. and hopefully ask him to act on our behalf..he says we have a good case.

I know your name was on the list, but are not taking any new clients on at the moment.

which specific forum is that? and how do i access it?

Laura

Like 0      
16 Apr 2009 12:32 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Yes, we are still taking new clients. Who said to you we are not? Hum?!

The forum I mentioned is an specific forum for  La Tercia Real  development here in EyeonSpain:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=L362

Best regards,

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Need a Programable Themostat - 0 posts
How many complaints about an EOS member before he/she is blocked, etc.? - 2 posts
Should someone ask you before they PM you? - 4 posts
Nearly new Funiture pack - 0 posts
JUSTIN: Can anyone else post after Gypsy on a certain thread ? - 1 posts
RECOMMENDED SOLICITOR - 3 posts
32" Sharp Television for sale - 0 posts
RE plating a car - 2 posts
CHECK YOU HAVE D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y REGISTERED THE SPANISH SIM IN YOUR MOBILE - 5 posts
4x4 Kia Sportage 2.0 Tdi 5door for sale - 3 posts
Internet and Land Line - 8 posts
If we can take a little time to stop ..... - 7 posts
Castoral Value of Property - 2 posts
Help - 1 posts
Nearly new Funiture pack - 0 posts
Still no address on property bought 12 months ago - 2 posts
Need furniture for -2 bedroom apartment - 0 posts
lar sol refunds - 0 posts
Any one got a pub pool table for sale with a slate top? - 0 posts
jive alive - 0 posts
flax horse bedding - 0 posts
flax horse bedding - 0 posts
Furniture wanted in Mojacar area - 1 posts
happy birthday more - 35 posts
MODERN JIVE CLASSES - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x