Anybody flying to Malaga in the next few days (preferably from Birmingham)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

Looking for someone to help me out here. i I need someone to bring me out a small packet of spare parts for a machine i have at my business that i need urgently. Basically its a rubber drive belt that i cannot get in Spain. I am hoping someone is coming out this weekend could bring the belt out for me. i would have someone meet them in Uk airport and Malaga airport. the part is located in Birmingham but could get it to other UK airports within reason. I am willing to pay someone to help me out. I desperately need this part to continue with my business.Willing to listen to all suggestions. 

Like 0      
12 Mar 2009 3:38 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

hi i wish you would have posted this yesterday as my son has just left for birmington to malaga at about 1 pm today and he lives not far from you irene

Like 0      
12 Mar 2009 3:46 PM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

yeah i only thought of this today. the company who manufactures the belts sent one out to spain yesterday but it will take about 5 days to get here. So i have asked them to send another to my home in Birmingham on a guaranteed before 12 delivery for Friday.

Thanks anyway. just hope someone else can help.

Like 0      
13 Mar 2009 12:31 PM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

Just bringing this message back to the top in hope of a response.

Looking for someone to help me out here. i I need someone to bring me out a small packet of spare parts for a machine i have at my business that i need urgently. Basically its a rubber drive belt that i cannot get in Spain. I am hoping someone is coming out this weekend could bring the belt out for me. i would have someone meet them in Uk airport and Malaga airport. the part is located in Birmingham but could get it to other UK airports within reason. I am willing to pay someone to help me out. I desperately need this part to continue with my business.Willing to listen to all suggestions. 

Like 0      
08 Jun 2010 8:49 PM by otivar2010 Star rating in Otivar (Granada Prov.... 65 posts Send private message

otivar2010´s avatar

Hi, you might find people reluctant to volunteer after some of the recent stories about being duped into carrying drugs between countries and getting banged up as a result. Not suggesting you are into that, but it's just a thought as to why you may not get many offers - people are sometimes quite cautious

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Does this affect anyone? - 2 posts
hi from newbie - 0 posts
home stuff - 13 posts
Mortgage Rates with Cajasol Bank Spain - 1 posts
Non-resident tax return for 2008 - 1 posts
Trying to see if I get notifiaction - 1 posts
newbie to EOS saying ola - 1 posts
Jet2 Edinburgh to Murcia flights put back - 2 posts
Archivelgolf resort hang on or sell? - 1 posts
Flight times from Glasgow to Malaga - 2 posts
Ryanair to now charge for on-line check in - 17 posts
HELP! BUYING....NEED ADVICE. - 1 posts
In the Dark - 6 posts
Prediction of eurbor rate for Mortgage starting 1st April? - 4 posts
van and driver needed - 3 posts
Well, yes, we have a happy story! - 11 posts
working part-time self employed - 4 posts
Free Bank Transfers ? - 1 posts
Insurance - 3 posts
advice please - 0 posts
mortgage broker - 2 posts
M & S now deliver to Spain - 9 posts
Spanish social security - 2 posts
New Pictures - 10 posts
Nissan Primera Estate T - SPEC Model For Sale or Swap - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x