hi from newbie

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by theitsa Star rating. 0 posts

My name is David and I invented a product called the itsa, i appeared on a tv programe called the Dragon's Den  to get investment and got absolutely slaughtered.  They said we would never succeed, this was 2.5 years ago.1 year later they did a follow up where are they now? type of thing.The british public have been amazing and we now sell our products in quite a few countries. We have a range of beach products of which 2 new ones are to be launched this summer, very exciting times and a great oportunity for us to expand into Spain.This summer we want to find a shop near the beach on a short term rental (3-6 months) and we will also need to find accommodation. I understand that things are realy tough and i am sure that tourism will have a hard few years,  we will be affected like everyone, however because our products are relatively new to market and we are launching newer and cheaper items into the range our market potential is only just starting. Can anyone help us by suggesting an agent who can show us a few shops, we need to make sure that they have the right permisions as we do not want to be waiting for a license to trade for 6 months. Our products come under Gifts and clothing. We will also be looking for agents to join us and make some money, we have a marketing plan and last year in Cyprus we made a lot of skint people happy.

I look forward to any comments and suggestions of help etc.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

home stuff - 13 posts
Mortgage Rates with Cajasol Bank Spain - 1 posts
Non-resident tax return for 2008 - 1 posts
Trying to see if I get notifiaction - 1 posts
newbie to EOS saying ola - 1 posts
Jet2 Edinburgh to Murcia flights put back - 2 posts
Archivelgolf resort hang on or sell? - 1 posts
Flight times from Glasgow to Malaga - 2 posts
Ryanair to now charge for on-line check in - 17 posts
HELP! BUYING....NEED ADVICE. - 1 posts
In the Dark - 6 posts
Prediction of eurbor rate for Mortgage starting 1st April? - 4 posts
van and driver needed - 3 posts
Well, yes, we have a happy story! - 11 posts
working part-time self employed - 4 posts
Free Bank Transfers ? - 1 posts
Insurance - 3 posts
advice please - 0 posts
mortgage broker - 2 posts
M & S now deliver to Spain - 9 posts
Spanish social security - 2 posts
New Pictures - 10 posts
Nissan Primera Estate T - SPEC Model For Sale or Swap - 0 posts
Paying Taxes - 2 posts
Help with everything please !!!! - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x