New to site. Anyone been through our problem

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by muffin032 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Builder gone bankrupt, house not finished and already paid out large sum, thankfully not final amount.  got a good solicitor hopefully, anyone been through this.

Like 0      
03 Mar 2009 2:27 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Muffin and welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear of your situation but you will find many people here in the same plight.

If you search for your development in the Off Plan Forums (under the Community heading) you may find a thread for your particular development and you can then communicate with other owners there.  If there is no thread for your particular development you will find lots of advice here - you just need to search.

Good luck.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 10:26 AM by Print47 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi

john hughes

Yes with Duja, have managed to get to talk with them and have just returned, I think they genuinely now want to help and I have formed and action group to try and help others in same situation.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 9:36 AM by Print47 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi

we have abot 20-30 which our lawyer is now handling, and have got a good liaison with Luis, may be you should join, it would be cheaper for the group.

john

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 9:44 AM by Suzie Star rating in England. 121 posts Send private message

John Hughes .......long time no hear!

You'll be pleased to know Our Petition bears 700 signatures as of this morning, and will be handed in to Downing Street tomorrow. The full wording of the petition letter can be read here:
http://www.spanishpropertyscandalpetition.co.uk/7.html

I've tried to cover our problems as succinctly as possible, and only ask action from the Prime Minister that is clearly within his powers. When the petition goes to the EU in Brussels at the end of the month, it will of course be worded differently.

Many thanks to all who have submitted their experiences & signatures so far. For anyone who still hasn't signed but keeps thinking about it - sign today & make sure that the British government hears your voice. Our Petition will remain open, as it goes through the EU processes.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 9:56 AM by Print47 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi suzie

I have tried to call you several times but no joy.

I am still here in Spain until Friday.

I have found Michael Hone.

And have now added nearly 100 to the UK Aldea Beach Group

My lawyer here is confident that we can take the Manilva Town Council to Court and win, I had a 2 hour meeting with him last night, if all joined in the fee would be very small.

Michael Hone and Buresa are due in Court by me and others on 26th March on Fraud charges

send me an e-mail, address you have

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 10:09 AM by Suzie Star rating in England. 121 posts Send private message

Excellent news John.  I'm sure Luis will look after you very well.  Will be in touch again soon.  Not missed any calls from you so not sure what's happened, but will make contact very soon.  Burning the candle etc last few days!

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 10:31 AM by Print47 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Suzie

Im back on Friday 13th!! in UK

But I leave on 17th for Kiev, on the trail of MH.

However my Spanish partner Barry Gorst will be here and he will be happy to meet you, he lives on Golden Mile, but our office is in Dominion Beach nr Estapona.

John

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mosquito Screens - 14 posts
alicante airport bus - 2 posts
Changing your postal address NIE - 13 posts
Rental Required in Marbella to Estepona area - 4 posts
Moving from Ireland? - 0 posts
Moving from Ireland? - 3 posts
range rover 1996 lhd spanish plates - 0 posts
Information required on SOS FACILITIES - 0 posts
Completion of phase II - 1 posts
Making a Will - 6 posts
ibedrola - 3 posts
Spanish Courts - 0 posts
electricity supply - 7 posts
St David's Day - 5 posts
Mexican package and white goods for sale - 8 posts
What sort of webcam? - 7 posts
pre employment medical examination- recommendations please? - 1 posts
google - 10 posts
Spanish Weather - 5 posts
SAT TV - 8 posts
Spam in Private Messages - 22 posts
Hurrah! Pepi´s Refuge has homed 5 dogs this week !! - 3 posts
WATCHING JUSTINS SIESTA SHOWS - 6 posts
Uk Shopping in Spain ..... - 8 posts
Car repossesion in spain. legalities ? - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x