Spanish Courts

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by Suziehi Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Please could someone give me some advice on the follow.

My Lawyer keeps telling me that he has been to the Spanish Courts and lodged a case against the people who own half of the property by Inheritance.

This was in October 2008, just over a month ago after sending him loads of emails he said he would go to the court and try to find out what happened, he then said that the court had sent the Lawsuit but by normal mail to the Heirs in the UK, not by the proper method, but they said they would do so and it would go through Madrid to the UK.

It is now over a month and he says he has been back to the courts but they will not tell him anything, so he does not know if the Lawsuit has been sent or not.

I have had nothing from the Court only a copy of what he was putting into the courts, but no signatures or heading on the paper at all.

He has got all my original paperwork plus POA, that I gave him.

This has all been ongoing since May 2008 and I am no further forwarding in getting the property sorted out to be sold.

All he has told me now is that I just have to wait these things take time, I do not know how long he thinks I am willing to wait.

He keeps giving me a court number, which means nothing to me and do not know what he expects me to do with it.

I have contacted the Queens Bench twice in the UK to see if anything has been sent from the Courts in Spain to these people and so far nothing has been received.

I have already paid him two thirds of his payment he asked for, plus getting the POA done for him.

Do you think he is just giving me the run around and has not really done anything.

Best wishes

Susan

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

electricity supply - 7 posts
St David's Day - 5 posts
Mexican package and white goods for sale - 8 posts
What sort of webcam? - 7 posts
pre employment medical examination- recommendations please? - 1 posts
google - 10 posts
Spanish Weather - 5 posts
SAT TV - 8 posts
Spam in Private Messages - 22 posts
Hurrah! Pepi´s Refuge has homed 5 dogs this week !! - 3 posts
WATCHING JUSTINS SIESTA SHOWS - 6 posts
Uk Shopping in Spain ..... - 8 posts
Car repossesion in spain. legalities ? - 7 posts
Developer Changes to our Apartment - 6 posts
Horse riding - 2 posts
telitec internet - 0 posts
Something to keep in mind.... - 3 posts
Finally sorted!! 7500kg truck leaving UK March 15th. - 0 posts
Ryanair set to charge £1 to use the toilet! - 39 posts
Auriga Crown at Murcia airport - 8 posts
Please speak English!! - 19 posts
A totally free and unique property website - 0 posts
RECIEVING LOTS OF EXTRA SKY CHANNELS - 2 posts
Can you pick up English channels without a dish - 5 posts
Got some learning Spanish ideas for you all! - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x