Does anyone know of a van with spare room coming from UK to Manilva Area in March 09

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

I have a small amount of items that I need to bring over from the UK but not enough to warrant paying the full costs of a van.  Does anyone know of anyone already travelling over that may have some spare room.  Many thanks,

Like 0      
24 Feb 2009 8:59 AM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar

Trail the blogs here and find FLOG IT. He has vans and he even shows exact route updated!

Daveil

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 8:41 AM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Hey that's me!! Thanks very much.

Got a van coming down to the Girona area March 15th and then down to Alicante on March 21st but no plans as yet for that van to go further though things are always changing.  You could always PM me to discuss it, maybe you fancy the drive up to Alicante?

Rex.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 9:01 AM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

Hi Flog-it

We only have a small car and I don't think my other half would be good at driving that far !

Also the things we need over would not fit in the car.  I've had another guy contact me so I'll see how that goes first.  Many thanks though :o)

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 10:11 AM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

No problem, give us a shout any time.  We have storage in Tamworth so goods can be taken over there at any time if you wish and we can collect later.

Rex.

Like 0      
25 Apr 2009 4:49 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Hi PrincessK

Did you find somebody who could take your items over to Duquesa?  If they were reliable could you let me know their details please.

Jojan

Like 0      
25 Apr 2009 4:52 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Hi Flog-it

We have made a note of your details for future use, but gob smacked so to speak when I read your name was Rex it is unusual to hear it - my father was called that too.

Jojan

Like 0      
26 Apr 2009 8:43 AM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Thank you very much. No there are not very many of us around - We're unique

Like 0      
26 Apr 2009 1:16 PM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

Jojan

I wouldn't recommend the guy I found - unreliable, untrustworthy -  delivered 3 weeks late.  In the end he subcontracted my things to someone else who was cheaper for him.  The guy we used in based in Derby, UK.  If you come across him beware.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2009 3:35 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

PrincessK

Thank you we will take your advice and DON'T watch for him can't afford to use people like that.

Jojan

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Signature on documents - 2 posts
Keith and Liz we live in La Escha near Lorca Murcia - 1 posts
UK van & storage back working. 1st March in Scotland. - 0 posts
I'm frustrated by my inablity to learn Spanish - 52 posts
Ryanair to drop check in desks by end of year? - 8 posts
golf starter kits - bargain - 0 posts
buying a repossesion - 7 posts
NIE Application in Manchester - 3 posts
Football fans on the Costa Blanca - 0 posts
internet connection - 12 posts
Rattan furniture - 6 posts
Van collecting in Scotland 1st March. - 0 posts
Watch your credit card transactions abroad!! - 13 posts
swop bike for van - 0 posts
Transfer Mortgage - 2 posts
Swimming Pool - 8 posts
Sunset Golf La Resina Golf and Country Club near Estepona - Investment purchase - 2 posts
UK market - 4 posts
nottingham buyers? - 0 posts
Cajasur - definitely not a bank I would recommend, especially in Alora - can you help? - 3 posts
Disposing of a RHD van in Spain - is this possible? - 15 posts
Property Management - 1 posts
GEORGEKAY - 3 posts
Ready Rental Property - 15 posts
WANTED Wooden Childs Playpen - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x