UK market

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Just a bit of an update for all trying to sell in UK......

Market picking up nicely in the last 4 weeks as long as properties are realistically priced. Even had a bit of gazumping going on last week, can u believe it??

So good luck to everyone, hope you get your sales soon so you can get over to Spain this year 

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 2/20/2009.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2009 1:21 PM by TP1 Star rating in Milton Keynes and Ca.... 161 posts Send private message

I have to agree ... I have at last started to see a fair few SOLD boards around the Milton Keynes area ... and spoke to an agent in the area who said the market was picking up nicely.

Also our local property paper which used to be over 100 pages (and reduced down to a few pages a couple of months ago) is now a substantial read again.

Looking good ... goodbye UK ...

Like 0      
23 Feb 2009 1:37 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

TP1

yes, here up the road in Northampton i'm seeing more 'sold' boards around than for quite a while.  Won't be saying goodbye to the UK for a while  though. After 6 years of falling foul of Spains dreadful regulation/justice system, the UK now feels very 'warm'. I had taken so much for granted.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2009 1:43 PM by TP1 Star rating in Milton Keynes and Ca.... 161 posts Send private message

goodstich44,

I am very sorry to hear you have had 6 years of problems re Spain.  I hope it is sorted now.  If the UK 'feels very warm' then you must of had your fingers burnt badly!!

I am currently completing on my 'Spanish dream' so fingers crossed I avoid Spains dreadful regulation/justice system!  kind regards TP1

Like 0      
23 Feb 2009 1:53 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

TP1

oh we did indeed get fingers burned, but it's such a long story.

Anyway, good luck. If your place is as contract and all licences in place, then you are probably past the worst. Really hope it all goes well, and have a great first summer.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

nottingham buyers? - 0 posts
Cajasur - definitely not a bank I would recommend, especially in Alora - can you help? - 3 posts
Disposing of a RHD van in Spain - is this possible? - 15 posts
Property Management - 1 posts
GEORGEKAY - 3 posts
Ready Rental Property - 15 posts
WANTED Wooden Childs Playpen - 0 posts
Problem with two properties in Spain - 2 posts
INFO ON GRANADA - HOTELS AND MUST SEE PLACES TO GO OR NOT TO GO - 6 posts
Shared agency for your data base - 0 posts
PALMERA PROPERTIES - 0 posts
Volunteers needed for children's charity in Malaga - 4 posts
Angel de Miraflores Mijas good or bad - 3 posts
unsatisfactory furniture what is procedure? Help please Maria - 1 posts
IF you booked car hire in Spain some months ago for the future CHECK LATEST PRICES - 26 posts
INTERNET EXPLORER PROBLEM - 7 posts
Aval and Express Evcitions - 12 posts
what to include in a vivendia contract - 1 posts
Audi 80 convertible for sale.. - 2 posts
any pet friendly accomodation out there? - 0 posts
helicopteros sanitarios - ending contract - 6 posts
Big reductions in asking prices - 17 posts
Distressed Sales- before repossession! - 1 posts
Paperwork regarding Spanish reg car in UK. - 3 posts
Altos De La Zubia - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x