Bank guarantees. Any successes?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Mar 2009 5:16 PM by dougie Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Sorry, Larrson, but I fail to understand what you mean.  Am I missing something here?

This message was last edited by dougie on 3/18/2009.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 7:38 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Larrson said: And what's that at all cost's don't tell the truth

Maria asks: What truth Larrson? Do you mean I have lied to you? If so... could you please show when and how.

I am pacific but do not tolerate libel about our work.

Anyhow and just for respecting the rules of the forum and other´s members right to read interesting stuff... I would just leave it.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
28 Mar 2009 9:16 PM by Val Star rating in Pinar de Campoverde .... 160 posts Send private message

Val´s avatar

Hi Maria,

Can you tell me what excuse are banks giving for not paying out on bank guarantees.  Our bank guarantee is out of date, but our lawyer says that makes no difference because it is against the law to put a date on them, yet the bank hasn't paid out in the timescale given and hasn't replied at all, so our lawyer has now prepared the paperwork to take the bank to court.   I don't understand how they can just ignore us when according to our lawyer they have to pay us our deposit back.  Do you know how long it is taking for cases to come to court in Murcia area?

Make the most of today.  It has taken all your life to get her...

Like 0      
28 Mar 2009 9:16 PM by Val Star rating in Pinar de Campoverde .... 160 posts Send private message

Val´s avatar

Hi Maria,

Can you tell me what excuse are banks giving for not paying out on bank guarantees.  Our bank guarantee is out of date, but our lawyer says that makes no difference because it is against the law to put a date on them, yet the bank hasn't paid out in the timescale given and hasn't replied at all, so our lawyer has now prepared the paperwork to take the bank to court.   I don't understand how they can just ignore us when according to our lawyer they have to pay us our deposit back.  Do you know how long it is taking for cases to come to court in Murcia area?

Make the most of today.  It has taken all your life to get her...

Like 0      
29 Mar 2009 9:04 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

They are ignoring the payment of Bank Guarantees on diffrent reasons:

No executive character of documentation

Deadlines not accurate

No previous contract cancellation before developer

Delay due to external reasons

All of them... out of any legal  opposition force  as per the specific executive procedure these gurantees demand

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 3/29/2009.

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 3:12 PM by supra492 Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

For those of you having trouble with ACC Seguros, you may be suprised to learn they are owned by one of the largest insurance companies in the world, Zurich International. They have offices in the uk. I have e-mailed one in Swindon that deals in surety bonds. You can get them on surety.bonds@uk.zurich.com  I have given them 5days to pay up or I inform the OFT, FOS, Trading Standards. Good luck.

Roy

Like 0      
09 May 2009 6:29 PM by A. Flores Star rating in Marbella. 54 posts Send private message

It is possible to recoup funds from ACC-Zurich with due pressure and Court action. I personally collected 36 checks totalling 2.5 million Euros last Thursday in the offices of the above company, in Madrid (Orense 80). The story is explained elsewere but I can say that YES, our clients who bought at Lar Sol have ALL, but one (for lack of POA) received their monies plus interest, pending clearance of bankers drafts and remittance of funds.

Like 0      
20 Oct 2009 8:52 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Legal tip 166. No Bank Guarantee?: action against the Bank
20 October 2009 @ 08:41

New action against the Bank in case of lack of Guarantees of Law  57/68

I had had a legal instinct for this since I started working in this type of cases , and have been trying to see, and to see, and to see and I finally saw:

If the Promoter opened a special account where they deposited the amount of your purchase off plan and the Bank did not give bank guarantees or checked out that those guarantees ( also possible through Insurance contract) existed,THE BANK IS RESPONSIBLE  in accordance to provision 1.2 of said Act  for the devolution of handed amounts plus legal interests if the works are not started or completed on time.

A great solution for many purchasers who lacks Bank Guarantee and a way to start building up a  more risponsable financial system! It is about time to this.

www.costaluzlawyers.es

Madrid, November by Martius at Flickr.com

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Google ads change - 3 posts
JNSQ - 4 posts
PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION PLEASE JOIN US - 3 posts
Telephone Systems - 0 posts
My favourite restaurant in Costa Blanca - 8 posts
taking your dog to Spain - 16 posts
Clover Estates / Procoal - 1 posts
5 BERTH LEFT HAND DRIVE FIAT DUCATO-SIR MOBIL 1994 - FOR SALE - 0 posts
Co-owner or Not? - 10 posts
UK Spanish magazines closing down - 4 posts
Abusive agent commissions ... 40% !!! - 11 posts
Power of Attoney - 6 posts
Double Bed Mattress And Base For Sale - 0 posts
Use of Email to notify/call an AGM - 3 posts
Bilingual State Schools Near Malaga? - 6 posts
Another victory for our lawyer . - 10 posts
Delivery of goods from the UK - 6 posts
I'm not good enough for an Algorfa forum - 1 posts
Free Sky TV - 3 posts
1.9 stalite dish &sky box with card for sale - 12 posts
table tennis table, exterior wanted - 7 posts
Repossession - 1 posts
Private messages HELP PLEASE!!! - 11 posts
Dunelm offer... wow ! - 0 posts
Buying off plan - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 68

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x