JNSQ

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by animallover Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hiya

Has anyone been recommended furniture company Je Ne Sais Quoi Interior Design based in Torreviela, Alicante?

Like 0      
09 Feb 2009 10:20 AM by elricho Star rating in York. 34 posts Send private message

Hi

I was recommended this company through an agent, so I went to have a look. Although the selection on offer was good I found them a little overpriced to other places offering the same services. I eventually bought my furniture from DFS in San Javier. They gave me an excellent service. A good selection on offer at a good price, more than happy with them.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2009 7:07 PM by PGM Star rating in Cheshire & LOS NARAN.... 862 posts Send private message

PGM´s avatar

Hi

Same as elricho I went to Je Ne Sais Quoi Interior Design and the furniture is of excellent quality and they are very helpful and they gave me a good discount also. However I to ended up getting my bedroom and lounge furniture main items from DFS whish is Direct Furniture Spain and nothing to do with DFS in the UK, they to are very helpful and probably a little cheaper too, but it comes down to finding the furniture you like

Phil

Like 0      
06 Apr 2009 4:33 PM by Waddle Star rating in Chesterfield & Los N.... 210 posts Send private message

Waddle´s avatar

We used JNSQ and have only just lived to tell the tail

Quality of the furniture - very good. Quality of the service - appalling

Do not use these people, our experience currently runs to a 4 page complaint letter after being continually lied to

PM me if you want the full details

Like 0      
03 Jun 2009 12:31 AM by enterado Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I suppose it's a question of luck sometimes! I bought twice from JNSQ. Once for a property in costa del sol, and they were very good. Sometimes slow on coming back on emails but the package they installed was great. I then got a second package for an apartment near Torrevieja and they were fantastic. Maybe because their main shop is there, I don't know. But they were quick and when they came to install everything they also did a bit of extra electricl work for me at no extra charge!

I'd use them again, anyway. Plus, in spite of the name, I don't think they're French, which is a bonus!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION PLEASE JOIN US - 3 posts
Telephone Systems - 0 posts
My favourite restaurant in Costa Blanca - 8 posts
taking your dog to Spain - 16 posts
Clover Estates / Procoal - 1 posts
5 BERTH LEFT HAND DRIVE FIAT DUCATO-SIR MOBIL 1994 - FOR SALE - 0 posts
Co-owner or Not? - 10 posts
UK Spanish magazines closing down - 4 posts
Abusive agent commissions ... 40% !!! - 11 posts
Power of Attoney - 6 posts
Double Bed Mattress And Base For Sale - 0 posts
Use of Email to notify/call an AGM - 3 posts
Bilingual State Schools Near Malaga? - 6 posts
Another victory for our lawyer . - 10 posts
Delivery of goods from the UK - 6 posts
I'm not good enough for an Algorfa forum - 1 posts
Free Sky TV - 3 posts
1.9 stalite dish &sky box with card for sale - 12 posts
table tennis table, exterior wanted - 7 posts
Repossession - 1 posts
Private messages HELP PLEASE!!! - 11 posts
Dunelm offer... wow ! - 0 posts
Buying off plan - 4 posts
Van space to and from UK. - 1 posts
New To Forum - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x