Iain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by iain4702 Star rating in East Lothian & Lo.... 42 posts Send private message

Hi, My name is Iain and my wife is Evelyn .We have a holiday home in La Herrada Montesinos and go out to Spain as often as we can.

Look forward to using this site

Regards Iain

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 1:17 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Iain & Evelyn, welcome

EOS has a development forum for La Herrada but it seems to have died a death, as one member said.

La Herrada does have its own community website, did you know ? Click blue link.

BUT don't go leaving us now, will you ?

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 1:35 PM by iain4702 Star rating in East Lothian & Lo.... 42 posts Send private message

Hi morerosado, thanks for the welcome.

I am aware of La Herrada web. site and call  it up regularly.

Any recommends for agent to submit my tax form for year ended 2008?  (and any details of cost)

REGARDS IAIN

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 2:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Iain

If you're able to go to (say) Cambank before date form needs to be submitted by (by non residents) whenever that is ( as it's said by some to be June, others December) you could use this site http://spain214.com/default.aspx  (I've been chatting with Lesley on it).

If you're joint owners, then it's 50€ to have your two forms prepared, stickers obtained & it's all ready to pay at a number of Spanish banks by yourselves, otherwise contact Glyn Moran of http://www.legalandfiscal.com/index.htm who a number of our friends use. He goes regularly to Jennifer Cunningham's office in Benijofar centre. He'll likely charge around 125€ (check) but will pay it for you too.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 3:40 PM by iain4702 Star rating in East Lothian & Lo.... 42 posts Send private message

Thanks for the information.I will consider our position( we are joint owners)

Regards IAIN

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Community Meeting - 2 posts
dog grooming - 3 posts
Community meeting - 4 posts
reputation of lawyers in spain - 7 posts
so many charges and taxes - 4 posts
Start my New Job Today - 15 posts
landscaper of any theme ask me questions - 0 posts
Are you having trouble contacting your property manger on Costa del Sol? - 0 posts
What is the most cost effective way for moving your furniture to Spain from the UK. - 13 posts
What is the most cost effective way for moving your furniture to Spain from the UK. - 6 posts
Dealing with funerals in UK and living in Spain - 17 posts
Successfully sued a builder for not providing facilities promised? - 0 posts
Furniture fitters (Costa Blanca area) - 1 posts
Any help would be appreciated. - 3 posts
Mazarron Country Club - 9 posts
Unable to obtain mortgage! - 14 posts
JUSTIN: Advice sought re Googling for EOS (& others) .. may harm my PC (WOT ?!?) - 17 posts
JUSTIN: Search facility - 2 posts
Fortuna Golf, Mercia. - 3 posts
Apartment rental wanted - 2 posts
Traditional Spanish bbq Heredades - 0 posts
Damp in apartments - 2 posts
MARIA - Can you or anybody else offer ANY advice please. - 0 posts
Swimming Pool - 30 posts
Carnaval de Cádiz - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x