dog grooming

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by delta210 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi there, i was thinking of setting up a dog grooming saloon in torreveja area.is they much work for that line of work. and would it be expensive to rent a small unit.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 3:23 PM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

We use a British dog groomer in Antequera. We pay a lot less here than we did in the UK, only 15 euros for a westie! Most of our Spanish friends just use the vet as it's cheaper. I think you need to be in an British area, as the spanish don't really bother so much with the finished product and go more for the fully clipped look.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 4:25 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Delta,

Yes the folks we know with dogs, and there are a few seem to use the vet's in Benimar but I'm sorry do not know what they

charge, might be worth you finding out.

Good Luck Pat 

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 11:43 AM by dannysboy Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi  We used to use the vet in Benimar for grooming our 2 Westies (Bonnie and Tyler) but found that the cuts where very inconsistant but was reccomemnded to another Groomer  in benijofar infact it is actually a pet shop and vets so we now use them for everything, the groomer is english and always does a fantastic job especialy as Bonnie can be very naughty at times, especialy when cleaning around the eyes. but highly recommend  him in fact him and his wife have lots of crufts show dogs. sorry for the life of me i cannot remember the name of the shop but its opposite a big car garage.

Danny and love living in Spain.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Community meeting - 4 posts
reputation of lawyers in spain - 7 posts
so many charges and taxes - 4 posts
Start my New Job Today - 15 posts
landscaper of any theme ask me questions - 0 posts
Are you having trouble contacting your property manger on Costa del Sol? - 0 posts
What is the most cost effective way for moving your furniture to Spain from the UK. - 13 posts
What is the most cost effective way for moving your furniture to Spain from the UK. - 6 posts
Dealing with funerals in UK and living in Spain - 17 posts
Successfully sued a builder for not providing facilities promised? - 0 posts
Furniture fitters (Costa Blanca area) - 1 posts
Any help would be appreciated. - 3 posts
Mazarron Country Club - 9 posts
Unable to obtain mortgage! - 14 posts
JUSTIN: Advice sought re Googling for EOS (& others) .. may harm my PC (WOT ?!?) - 17 posts
JUSTIN: Search facility - 2 posts
Fortuna Golf, Mercia. - 3 posts
Apartment rental wanted - 2 posts
Traditional Spanish bbq Heredades - 0 posts
Damp in apartments - 2 posts
MARIA - Can you or anybody else offer ANY advice please. - 0 posts
Swimming Pool - 30 posts
Carnaval de Cádiz - 0 posts
car tax - 12 posts
Not sure what to do. - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x