Start my New Job Today

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Hi All,

Today I start my New Job!

New Life, New House and now a New Job.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 10:42 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Good luck in all you do, Colin. (What are you going to do ? )

Hope to see you again on The Siesta Show very soon.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 10:51 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Good luck Colin, David loves his new job and calls Duquesa home now, I could have killed him.  Took him to airport this morning at 4.45am and the snow was getting thicker by the minute, hi plane took off but it was the only one to get away this morning so he was very lucky, his team played a draw so that kept him happy as it was the local derby and worth coming back for a few days.

Wishing you all the luck you'll have a fab time with your new boss.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 11:09 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Maureen

Speaking about the weather, I'm listening to the news & it says that Heathrow airport is closed till tonight & all London bus services are  cancelled till further notice !

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 1:16 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

David was flying from Newcastle, he was sitting on the plane over an hour then they all had to get off, so he won't get back until Wed morning now, he has managed to get one of the last 19 seats so he has been lucky to get on it. it's the same flight as we are on so will be able to drop him off at work.

Was stuck on our estate for over an hour as there was a massive crash with lorries and cars, they were all over the place, they had to cut the top off one of them, it was really upsetting having to sit in your car and watch what was going on, it really upset me.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 1:21 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

What an awful site to witness, Maureen. Hope you feel less upset after a stiff drink.

Take care now.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 1:22 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Wouldn't dare have a stiff drink, catching up with all my office work before going away on Wed, thats if we get away.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 2:39 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I hope all will be okay for your flight, Maureen It's snowing heavily here in Somerset now, coming at us horizontally, too.

See my updated weather bar in my signature,  it's -2degrees C

This'll be hubby when he arrives home from work .

Yes he was asked to return to help out as they're snowed under (excuse the GREAT pun), with work & have never replaced him after he took early retirement last March. At almost double his old wage he wasn't going to refuse, was he now ?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/2/2009.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 2:40 PM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar

Good luck in your new job Techno!

Oh - and congratulations - it's not easy finding employment at the present time, so well done you - I hope you really enjoy it .....

I was lucky enough to leave Manchester this morning (and I'm now at my desk in Gib!), but my OH is stuck in London until tomorrow as his flight was cancelled due to the snow .... boy am I glad to be back over here - I think I was also one of the lucky ones LOL. Can't wait to finish, collect my pooch and get home to Manilva later ....... I won't even care if it's raining

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 4:34 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well done Techno,

so it can be done there is work to be found hope you are enjoying it.

You certainly do not want to be here at the moment 8inches of snow and more coming.   How I wish I was in Spain.

Pat

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 7:59 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

I am glad you found a new job! Wonderful! Plese keep up posted on your life.

Best,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
21 Jul 2009 6:26 PM by minerva_uk Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Congrats Tech! What are you going to do?

Like 0      
21 Jul 2009 7:00 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Minerva-uk, Technoape (Colin)  moderates us here on the forum & plays pool in the EOS office.

He does other stuff too at EOS.

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 1:57 AM by jamesaliern Star rating in all over. 13 posts Send private message

a lot of people are moving to spain.

Like 0      
10 Dec 2010 12:08 PM by Murisha Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Congratulations on your success in getting a job! That was my current search now. No matter what job you got there, keep in mind that real efforts do pay off! I hope we can get jobs during this Christmas season. Good luck to all!~

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

landscaper of any theme ask me questions - 0 posts
Are you having trouble contacting your property manger on Costa del Sol? - 0 posts
What is the most cost effective way for moving your furniture to Spain from the UK. - 13 posts
What is the most cost effective way for moving your furniture to Spain from the UK. - 6 posts
Dealing with funerals in UK and living in Spain - 17 posts
Successfully sued a builder for not providing facilities promised? - 0 posts
Furniture fitters (Costa Blanca area) - 1 posts
Any help would be appreciated. - 3 posts
Mazarron Country Club - 9 posts
Unable to obtain mortgage! - 14 posts
JUSTIN: Advice sought re Googling for EOS (& others) .. may harm my PC (WOT ?!?) - 17 posts
JUSTIN: Search facility - 2 posts
Fortuna Golf, Mercia. - 3 posts
Apartment rental wanted - 2 posts
Traditional Spanish bbq Heredades - 0 posts
Damp in apartments - 2 posts
MARIA - Can you or anybody else offer ANY advice please. - 0 posts
Swimming Pool - 30 posts
Carnaval de Cádiz - 0 posts
car tax - 12 posts
Not sure what to do. - 8 posts
COSTA DEL SOL ACTION GROUP - 2 posts
Costa del Sol One bedroom apartment wanted rental period February 21 to March 13, 2009 - 0 posts
ANDULACIAN DREAM HOMES AGENTS IN FUENGIROLA - 1 posts
Anyone in Aguas Nuevas, Torrevieja - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 15

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x